Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Is it really the bedwench thing that bothers these people?

College educated blacks date out more. Those are the people who hate him the most so it would make sense in a way.

:pachaha:THE nikkaS DEFLECTING WITH THE BEDWENCH ANGLE
ARE BED BUCKS.

HIT DOGS HOLLAR.
:devil:
:evil:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all these people are mad because tariq is living their dream. a lot of them deep down wish they had the leeway to do and say whatever they want with no repercussions, make a lot of money and not be scared of white zaddy leaning on their shoulder all the time monitoring every single thing they do.

jaysmooth watches a lot of conscious stuff on youtube so I'm surprised he's on jamilah's puss so much. now when i think about it, dude has always been suspect, he's still broke because i know he aint covering no mumble shyt which is the norm right now. :patrice:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
all these people are mad because tariq is living their dream. a lot of them deep down wish they had the leeway to do and say whatever they want with no repercussions, make a lot of money and not be scared of white zaddy leaning on their shoulder all the time monitoring every single thing they do.

jaysmooth watches a lot of conscious stuff on youtube so I'm surprised he's on jamilah's puss so much. now when i think about it, dude has always been suspect. :patrice:
FACTS

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They got the Coli under surveillance for sure.

Matter of fact just watch the "views" count on threads and compare it to the "replies" count... Plenty people outside the Coli watch the conversations and debates regularly.
Facts! Been trying to tell yall.... you see it... :sas1:. (That's also a reason why certain "topics" get shut down or boosted and a certain "segment" :mjpls: of people get "special treatment" around here). There's databases for everything, everyone, every group, every site.... Difference is the control and information awareness is starting to shift to everyday people like us. Back in the day they didn't have the information access and ability to disseminate information like we can; "the watched are becoming the watchers"..
:sas2:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
brehs
one of the funniest parts of the whole Mero shyt is that Tariq generously fired a warning shot in the air like "you can stop now before it gets crazy for u doggy" and he still decided to play w/ fire :laff:

some nikkas can only learn the hard way :snoop:

EDIT -

add to that he fact that he was invoking the spirit of Adrien Broner to get the fukkery going too :bryan:
throw this thread in the rafters right now Mods :wow:

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
I'm pretty sure that @djkumbaya dude is the same poster that was lowkey trying to cape for The Root in another thread earlier this summer when everybody was going in on The Root.
please post receipts cause ive definitely never read that shyt :dead:

i also don’t watch desus and mero or breakfast club, vlad, etc.

do y’all really find it hard to believe that some people consider both of these groups of people to be clowns/“agents”? lol