Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
haha... yes.. group effort. But I noticed that this morning (I was listening to Tariq on youtube while I was getting ready). He uses code words all the time, Then he uses the exact words and phrases that we discuss in here to codify, it's signaling.
How come I didn't get a mention brehs and brehettes :mjcry:

I was the first one to get warned by Twitter :martin:

:lolbron:

Nah I'm just happy I could contribute :salute:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How come I didn't get a mention brehs and brehettes :mjcry:

I was the first one to get warned by Twitter :martin:

:lolbron:

Nah I'm just happy I could contribute :salute:
:ahh:you put in work...and
whattttttt?? I've been following you and reading your comments since yesterday. I mentioned you and responded to you in here.... and on twitter. Repped you too ... trying to keep up with this is like a job and still trying to through my regular 9-5 day. Like as soon as something comes out.. there's always new info added to it; everybody dropping evidence and proof . News popping off like this since yesterday, between twitter and this thread :deadrose:(I haven't had a chance to read through all the pages in this thread either... logged off last night it was at 20+, came back it was like 50+
:merchant:
Jamilah's fukboi friend "Mr. Weaver" kept responding to me on twitter and including her on the convo.. had to deal with that and tell her about herself too;:bustback:

But Thank you for being there for the good of the cause!! and putting in effort; It didn't go unnoticed..trust.
:salute::obama:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Which one of yall did this??? It's on Tariq's twitter... :dead::deadrose: :dead:
Dor-1bjUcAAsH01.jpg:large

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:mjlol:SO THESE ELON JAMES
AND MERO nikkaS GOT WHITE WIVES
BUT OUT HERE PRETENDING
THEY GIVE A fukk ABOUT BLACK WOMEN.

shyt IS SO SEE THROUGH.

TARIQ MUST HAVE SAID SOMETHING THAT INDIRECTLY HURT THEIR FEELINGS IN THE PAST
BECAUSE THEY KNOW A LOT ABOUT HIM
ON THIS 1ST ENCOUNTER.
:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U know someone lost when the argument goes to name calling and other juvenile insults. Not a single one of those loons on Twitter had anything else to say but some sly bytch made insult while completely neglecting the smoking gun. I don't know how people like that even live. shyt is like mind blowing.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
shut the fukk up, she ruined ebony magazine, a publication that used to be one of the pillars of black excellence. fukk YOU and the stupid bytch. I want that smoke you piece of shyt.

nobody cares what you do fakkit, go spew that garbage somewhere else homo.
I'm pretty sure that @djkumbaya dude is the same poster that was lowkey trying to cape for The Root in another thread earlier this summer when everybody was going in on The Root.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I have a feeling a lot of people are caping for her because this shyt they do daily is their only bread and butter and people like tariq are putting holes in their movement.
They believe only conservative women can be criticized. If you criticize a non-conservative woman it’s sexist.

Even though coddling women like this implies they can’t handle criticism... which is sexist

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
and that was back in the 70s-80s.. Imagine how much intelligence and methods of gathering information that they utilize these days.
They got the Coli under surveillance for sure.

Matter of fact just watch the "views" count on threads and compare it to the "replies" count... Plenty people outside the Coli watch the conversations and debates regularly.