Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
Bytch, you don't affect me enough to have to get over anything. I see you're touched, there's nothing further to say. Yall never have shyt to say. Ask twitter.
:coffee:
Troglodyte ass bytch you're the one that mentioned me in this thread. Not the other way. Or are you stupid to see that?If anyone here is touched,its you.You are the one with the problem and is affected enough to mention me in the 1st place

Gravity

Banned
Daps
full
I asked you to post what you’re doing fakkit, not make a bunch of baseless claims.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Troglodyte ass bytch you're the one that mentioned me in this thread. Not the other way. Or are you stupid to see that?If anyone here is touched,its you.You are the one with the problem and is affected enough to mention me in the 1st place
:hhh::mjpls:
but-all-lives-matter-cracker-ass-cracker-21612197.png

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I already did Mclovin....baseless:russ:...u still haven't said what ur doin
I’m not the one tryna police how other people spend their time, whining about what other people haven’t built. That’s your bytchsss. That’s whats I’m asking for proof of what you’re building since you’re you feel qualified to police others.

I sware I don’t know who raised so many of you “males” to be so bytchmade and passive aggressive. I bet you talk with a lisp.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
I’m not the one tryna police how other people spend their time, whining about what other people haven’t built. That’s your bytchsss. That’s whats I’m asking for proof of what you’re building since you’re you feel qualified to police others.

I sware I don’t know who raised so many of you “males” to be so bytchmade and passive aggressive. I bet you talk with a lisp.
So in other words u ain't did shyt and talking shyt to someone that has:russ:....u can't make this shyt up...I'm a bytch but ur the one resorting to name calling which is actually pretty passive aggressive cuz I know for a fact u wouldnt say it to my face....

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Willing to bet they(him, his homie, Jamila, and Alt Right Andy) try to form Voltron and do a podcast about Tariq.
They have no talking points.. all they do is try to distract and name call. No one gives a shyt about what they have to say and Tariq would body them, like he's doing and Mero is so focused on "appearances" :mjpls:with Vice and his radio counterparts. Jamilah has no media job so she's scavenging for any media leftovers and Marc LaMoist Hill tried to jump in and Tariq doa-ed him on his "baseless claims" false rhetoric... They have no credibility.