Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
That explains it all :francis:

you out here typing up a storm protecting your friend
nikka i just said i dont even like her so how is she my friend. :dead: i dont know the bytch, but she is an alum of my school (i think) and i cant fathom why nikkas care so much about her when she clearly tweets stupid divisive shyt. i view her and nasheed the same and u mad cause im not jumpin on another mans/womans nuts.

keep projecting for your daps and rep though, just like they do for rts and hearts while real black people suffer everyday in these streets and give not one fukk about feminism or mack lessons. imma let yall middle class militants and e-evangelists cook tho.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka i just said i dont even like her so how is she my friend. i dont know the bytch, but she is an alum of my school (i think) and i cant fathom why nikkas care so much about her when she clearly tweets stupid divisive shyt. i view her and nasheed the same and u mad cause im not jumpin on another mans/womans nuts.keep projecting for your daps and rep though, just like they do for rts and hearts while real black people suffer everyday in these streets and give not one fukk about feminism or mack lessons. imma let yall middle class militants and e-evangelists cook tho.

shut the fukk up, she ruined ebony magazine, a publication that used to be one of the pillars of black excellence. fukk YOU and the stupid bytch. I want that smoke you piece of shyt.

nobody cares what you do fakkit, go spew that garbage somewhere else homo.

Last edited:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
When did Jamilah get fired?

I think she's been fired from Ebony for awhile now, for the same reasons, couldn't shut her big mouth. I dont think she has a regular job from what I can tell- they have her on these "speaking engagements" from being affiliated with Radio One, The Root, to promote her feminist propaganda. I don't follow her to know details but I do know that she's Nothing but a talking head...

:ohhh: damn, i ain't know she got fired from Ebony. Cold world

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:ohhh: damn, i ain't know she got fired from Ebony. Cold world
Yup.. Like @String Bell was saying.. don't know how you get fired by those who promote the conservative ideology that she backs. Her ego.. smh. And it's not like it was some staff writer or contributing writer position; she was a Senior Editor there.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
of course she ruined the mag. ebony is garbage now just filled with stupid ads and no good content. she is up there with what benzino and dave mays did to the source magazine.
I didn't know that Ebony and Jet were still in publication.. :deadrose:. What happened at the Source? Last time I heard about that was a long time ago, he was doing a radio interview- think it was hot97 or 105, he was talking about Kim Osario, how she sold them out or something.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the website lying, all the other officers dating back to the 60’s is true but they just decided to make up some shyt about David Lemieux

never trust mixed people, they are wavy like a mofukker.

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
shut the fukk up, she ruined ebony magazine, a publication that used to be one of the pillars of black excellence. fukk YOU and the stupid bytch. I want that smoke you piece of shyt.

you are correct. this is very similar to the way Terrence j ruined 106 & Park and BET :wow: