Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
mero goin out sad.

let this be a lesson to brehs. don't stick your neck out for benchwenches with agents as fathers.

notice how jamilah lecointelpro hasn't once stuck her neck out to defend mero.
She is imitating racist whites as most c00ns do.

Female c00ns to the extra mile and they create their own plantation and get their own neoslave army on their plantation to fight for them.

Their neoslaves are those black men who are whitewashed into thinking that black men only exist to be mules of others.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
and for what ?
this the wrong sword to die on, ESP for a nikka like Mero
should black women be protected? absolutely
is this particular BW worth protecting? prob not. not given the rhetoric she has spread about black men
also, if u defend BW u gotta be ready to eat the consequences cause they lack the influence and resources to keep u propped up when the rest of society cancels u
u better be ready for that US Armed forces caliber smoke if u wanna take that stand :mjpls:
you will be standing on that hill by urself cause they not coming to save u :ufdup:
at best u will get some tweets of moral support :mjlol:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think that you really need to shut the fuk up and stop detracting. Real annoying right now. and you keep laughing like shyt is a joke when it's ironic you're just making yourself look dumb as shyt. What's your point? What's your reason to keep up with this back and forth? You have nothing better to read? out of all the threads, you choose to come on this one, to tell everybody what exactly? No one gives a fuk about your feelings in reference to this.

And stop being so quick to post your comment, when you're not even checking your fukkin autocorrect.. Look at all those typos.. lmao..so quick to talk shyt like a babbling hyena, you cant even form your sentences or correct your misspellings..u alright?? R u stroking out or something LOL... even you're typing sounds stupid: "tariyqk canceld aljgaljotuj lajaoureojytlyjj twitter, aogeiojq dumb.ajlalj femisit black"- that's how you sound - go read your damn comments, correct that shyt and stop typing so fast.

Don't be too hard on the clown who is typing on the potty in his jail cell scared as fukk looking around for CO's n shyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When people post shyt like "I will shyt on whoeger the fukk i want to shyt on " they are time wasting trolls. There is not merit to stand on with those statements. He doesn't want to have a civil conversation.
Right...you're right.. I'm off it. Not even in the mood to engage, takes the focus off what we're here for.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I believe Jamelia was recruiting people to defend her. Someone snitched that to Tariq in the DMs which is what this tweet is about.

He said as much in the podcast. I'll be honest I think it was either CTG or Shaun King that alerted him.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dirty Mackin episode with Stevie J on the cover for the episode...he knows he did it...yea it's so far fetched:comeon:...no one steals content in the entertainment world ever...he knows he did it...he sent subs at me from that episode on...wrote a post called letter to my unborn child about my unborn daughter...two days later Naga has a skit bout his unborn son...there are no coincidences....hate to break it to u...ur daddy is a thief....why is always fallin out with ppl and controlling the narrative...u mfs don't think...I guess that's y u need him to think for u

WTF are you even talking about???? U scared of big bubba in your cell waiting his turn or something, my goodness. :hhh:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:dead::deadrose:... I really think something is going on with you. Ur like a bot malfunctioning on some "cannot compute" type shyt...Not even making sense, Look at what you typed out
"said my npiece and you nikkas keep quoting meef

i will say wahtever the fukk i want"

:dahell::why:... sit this one out
Aint no autocorrect bih:ahh:

Don't be too hard on the clown who is typing on the potty in his jail cell scared as fukk looking around for CO's n shyt.
I bet you wish i was in jaikhuh:mjpls:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
WTF are you even talking about???? U scared of big bubba in your cell waiting his turn or something, my goodness. :hhh:
Look bytch...u laughed...I broke it down to ur clown ass....what the fukk are u talking bout?? Big bubba? Stop projecting ur prison rape fantasies on to me:wrist:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416

What’s your cashapp? I’d like to pay for you to get your nails done or buy you lunch. Love and appreciate the energy you have.

What’s your twitter BTW, you can dm me if you want.

No strings attached I’m in a happy relationship with a black woman just want to show love.
Thank you! But the cashapp is not necessary- save that for a person that needs it, give that as charity or a person that could use the funds for food, necessities.. I'm good. But I truly appreciate your response. I'm in it for the cause and for the benefit of the race. I like the fact that people are becoming more enlightened and awakened; and the negative mentality that has permeated for years is getting shut down. People are tired of the b.s. I'm not doing this for any other reasons. But thanks, again... :hug::wub:.. it's motivation. (my twitter is @Nicole0416 (same as here) - Nicole, it's been dormant for a while, nothing too exciting that I post, but it picked up in the last week or so, Normally I just go on there to browse topics, but since yesterday... Ive been in my bag with the jamilah situation and speaking against the w.s. agents:lolbron:)

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look bytch...u laughed...I broke it down to ur clown ass....what the fukk are u talking bout?? Big bubba? Stop projecting ur prison rape fantasies on to me:wrist:

Dude you typing weird fruity replies in your cell with an obama phone, stop it man. Don't drop the soap with your gay ass.

Your typing is really funny style and moist DAMN.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's always like 5-10 nikkas in these threads that gotta stop in and let everybody know how much they don't care about or know anybody involved
This! Damn.. like wtf. They go into overdrive with that! Like we're just supposed to stop because they don't care?? whuuuutt??

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Dude you typing weird fruity replies in your cell with an obama phone, stop it man. Don't drop the soap with your gay ass.

Your typing is really funny style and moist DAMN.
Ur troll game sucks...truth is truth...ain't nothing moist about what I typed...u just a bytch that can't comprehend because u don't want to....u laughed not me...when I gave u factual evidence u deflected and started trolling becuase u realized u didn't have a leg to stand on..then u cherry picked a response in which I say what I've done for the community...
Ur sad...sorry ur pops ain't care enough to stick around and u have to look for father figures:therethere: