The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When did Jamilah get fired?
I think she's been fired from Ebony for awhile now, for the same reasons, couldn't shut her big mouth. I dont think she has a regular job from what I can tell- they have her on these "speaking engagements" from being affiliated with Radio One, The Root, to promote her feminist propaganda. I don't follow her to know details but I do know that she's Nothing but a talking head...

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I think she's been fired from Ebony for awhile now, for the same reasons, couldn't shut her big mouth. I dont think she has a regular job from what I can tell- they have her on these "speaking engagements" from being affiliated with Radio One, The Root, to promote her feminist propaganda. I don't follow her to know details but I do know that she's Nothing but a talking head...

How pathetic do you have to be when you're pushing a white supremacist agenda and still get fired?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How pathetic do you have to be when you're pushing a white supremacist agenda and still get fired?
:deadmanny:I know right....and it was a Black Conservative group and the RNC that got her fired. :dead:(she posted a tweet where she was dismissive of one of the head Black Conservatives):
Ebony stated in their press release: “EBONY acknowledges Senior Editor Jamilah Lemieux’s lack of judgment on her personal Twitter account and apologizes to Raffi Williams and the Black Republican community.”....“lack of judgment” to downright unpleasantness, closedmindedness and a trigger finger for racial affront.

She has a history of this and still doesn't get it. But since she's in a media "career" that is based on reputation, any career plans she has going forward are void, with this latest exposure.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know right....and it was a Black Conservative group and the RNC that got her fired. (she posted a tweet where she was dismissive of one of the head Black Conservatives):Ebony stated in their press release: “EBONY acknowledges Senior Editor Jamilah Lemieux’s lack of judgment on her personal Twitter account and apologizes to Raffi Williams and the Black Republican community.”....“lack of judgment” to downright unpleasantness, closedmindedness and a trigger finger for racial affront.She has a history of this and still doesn't get it. But since she's in a media "career" that is based on reputation, any career plans she has going forward are void, with this latest exposure.

She now has to get a white zaddy who will accept that bugs bunny grill of hers and horrible attitude, goodluck on that one. :bryan:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
i dont care. go for it :dead: act like its a credit score or something :mjlol:

nikka i dont like her either and i actually know people in her circle and tell them shes wack :mjlol: im goin on both them, but read selectively my dude. :dead:

yall hella in ya feels that real black people give no fukks about them two twitter beef besides 1000 people on twitter lol

That explains it all :francis:

you out here typing up a storm protecting your friend

You don't gotta lie to kick it :manny:

If real Black people don't care why are you devoting so much energy to this subject :jbhmm:

You posting real type defensive for some reason :mjgrin: