Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Don't be too hard on the clown who is typing on the potty in his jail cell scared as fukk looking around for CO's n shyt.
lmao.. But he's usually ok, we live in the same area and in the same career field; and he's usually chill. That's why I'm like " huh" who the fuk is this?.. this topic brings out the demon spirit in people.. I don't what the fuk his problem is.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
sorry ur pops ain't care enough to stick around and u have to look for father figures
That's racist as shyt... pathetic when you have no other comebacks but to resort to stereotypes. That's a real a$$hole thing to say..

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao.. But he's usually ok, we live in the same area and in the same career field; and he's usually chill. That's why I'm like " huh" who the fuk is this?.. this topic brings out the demon spirit in people.. I don't what the fuk his problem is.

Oh OK, dude got a hangover or something.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
That's racist as shyt... pathetic when you have no other comebacks but to resort to stereotypes. That's a real a$$hole thing to say..
Racist...sis don't do that...why is he caping for a man that doesn't even know who he is? I presented a not so favorable truth about his father figure and he resorted to gay prison insults...u want me to be virtuous dealing with someone like that??? Eye for an eye...ppl on his level only understand base insults...they aren't capable of having nuanced discussions....if he was he would have handled it different instead of laughing like what I said was so far fetched when in reality its not...

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ur troll game sucks...truth is truth...ain't nothing moist about what I typed...u just a bytch that can't comprehend because u don't want to....u laughed not me...when I gave u factual evidence u deflected and started trolling becuase u realized u didn't have a leg to stand on..then u cherry picked a response in which I say what I've done for the community...
Ur sad...sorry ur pops ain't care enough to stick around and u have to look for father figures:therethere:

Ok fake wannabe tony montana do your thing, let it all off. :troll:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
When tariq says grass roots, he means us guys, especially peeps like @Y2Dre @George Gooney @No Sleep @Nicole0416 , good work guys

he just can't say the nikka nerds on the coli. This is the code, lone wolf it no connections.

:salute:

I don’t want any credit anyway, it was all of us responsible for exposing this agent. This is a dub for the board itself against the minions of white supremacy.

Her credibility is SHOT.

:mjlol:be "black" and be a trump voter who calls people ****** Brehs

Idk why you put black in quotes, my picture is all in this thread.

I called a Somali girl that praised a white man that is responsible for 2 missing generations of my people an ignorant N word.

You swear you going off right now :mjlol:

Sit your ass down, and enjoy the exposal of an agent like the rest of us.

Unless you have a reason to not celebrate the exposal of an agent :mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

@Y2Dre @George Gooney .. that dude Mr.Weaver from twitter (Jamilah's bytch boi) , was in my mentions; I told him to stop quoting Malcolm X because that's like Parris Dennard quoting Stokely Carmicheal. Then he replies to my tweet ( along with Jamilah, that white girl, and some more c00ns) talking about "So who am I allowed to quote ur highness?"
:gucci::dwillhuh::comeon:

Last edited:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
LMAO I noticed you disappeared for a while. so bubba gave you his phone to use after his 5 mins huh, GOOD JOB batty boi. :picard:
:mjlol:...god ur trolling is awful....go back to troll school...u a couple credits short of graduating...last time im responding to u....

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question is...

Where is Jamilah now? She over somewhere like :whew: now that the heat has shifted.

This is at least the second time I’ve seen her leave her “allies” hanging when they step in and cape for her, and then unknowingly get their limbs blown off. She’s nowhere to be found.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
..god ur trolling is awful....go back to troll school...u a couple credits short of graduating...last time im responding to u....

Nah continue to do what you do, it's nothing to be ashamed of, we ain't judging your terrible decisions in life fukking clown, GTFOH you idiot:camby: