Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
It's called a collective - and obviously it's getting notice and a lot of movement. What are you doing besides complaining online about what they/we talk about?
I talk, which is all they do excrpt i dont call myselfa militeri or leader:russ:
Shaun king is white
Jamklhah hates black men
Deray is a democratic agent
Tariq is Twitter fingers

All frauds that attempt to monetize black trauma :russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I talk, which is all they do excrpt i dont call myselfa militeri or leader:russ:
Shaun king is white
Jamklhah hates black men
Tariq is Twitter fingers

You really think Tariq is Twitter fingers? Twitter fingers is nikkas being chatty patty and gossiping like Meek was doing back in the day.

Tariq is exposing white supremacists, awakening people, both young and old and changing or creating a media narrative that was never there. To simplify him to Twitter finger is no different than the c00ning that Puerto Rican c00n poster does v. Africans in the root

Dog, dont be so negative and simplify shyt that ain't so simple.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Shaun king is white
Jamklhah hates black men
Tariq is Twitter fingers

Out of touch much?? All those you listed, with the exception of Tariq, have been exposed as c00ns and/or frauds. No one fuks with Deray, in fact, he was kicked out of St. Louis and Chicago blm because people notice how aligned with white people he is, they called him an uncle tom. Never listened to the rest of them regardless..Tariq uses twitter as a platform. Not for gossip; "twitter fingers"?? ummm... nah. Who else do you have named besides the obvious, the mainstream names do not equate to grassroots campaigns and organization... because there's a lot of activist out there who don't have as big of following but still provide knowledge and information; therefore their input is merited. Other than that, you sound like a CNN or MSNBC soundbyte.. you shouldn't shyt on efforts when you don't sound informed, yourself, in reference to what you're talking about. If the media and forms of social media, weren't useful, then white supremacist wouldn't be trying to cover their asses with the propaganda... We're all doing our part, you cant degrade us for that. Why even be in this thread tho?? Right... you're talking.

Last edited:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Yet here you are being a passive aggtessive bytch. Post the things youre doing you're doing to reach out. Post the things youre doing to get schools built. Let us help you out since youre actually doing work and we're just wasting our time.
I started a patreon to start an all black media outlet with donations starting at a dollar...ran a blog called frommentokings for 6 years which focused on empowering young black men...did podcasts in which Tariq stole content from me...worked with youth around my way to help them get jobs and show them how to be a productive member of society...my young Naga just got out the feds 4 months ago and he landed a job paying 17 dollars an hour with a felony on his jacket with my help...sorry I'm not ur bytch ass....brothers at the Masjid want me to help them in the local community...what money have u donated???? I will post the link to my Patreon but ur bytch ass won't donate....u all talk...worrying bout some broads father who ain't paying ur bills....I'm passive aggressive yet I don't see any screenshots of u personally saying this rhetoric to her or her Father...shut the fukk up....

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
You really think Tariq is Twitter fingers? Twitter fingers is nikkas being chatty patty and gossiping like Meek was doing back in the day.

Tariq is exposing white supremacists, awakening people, both young and old and changing or creating a media narrative that was never there. To simplify him to Twitter finger is no different than the c00ning that Puerto Rican c00n poster does v. Africans in the root

Dog, dont be so negative and simplify shyt that ain't so simple.
That nikka is no different than a twiyyer femjnist out here "canceling" cacs Foh thats your leader:russ:

Out of touch much?? All those you listed, with the exception of Tariq, have been exposed as c00ns and/or frauds. No one fuks with Deray, in fact, he was kicked out of St. Louis and Chicago blm because people notice how aligned with white people he is, they called him an uncle tom. Never listened to the rest of them regardless..Tariq uses twitter as a platform. Not for gossip; "twitter fingers"?? ummm... nah. Who else do you have named besides the obvious, the mainstream names do not equate to grassroots campaigns and organization... because there's a lot of activist out there who don't have as big of following but still provide knowledge and information; therefore their input is merited. Other than that, you sound like a CNN or MSNBC soundbyte.. you shouldn't shyt on efforts when you don't sound informed, yourself, in reference to what you're talking about. If the media and forms of social media, weren't useful, then white supremacist wouldn't be trying to cover their asses with the propaganda... We're all doing our part, you cant degrade us for that. Why even be in this thread tho?? Right... you're talking.
I will shyt on whoeger the fukk i want to shyt on
The only tariq real black peoe know ia on Power :russ:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started a patreon to start an all black media outlet with donations starting at a dollar...ran a blog called frommentokings for 6 years which focused on empowering young black men...did podcasts in which Tariq stole content from me...worked with youth around my way to help them get jobs and show them how to be a productive member of society...my young Naga just got out the feds 4 months ago and he landed a job paying 17 dollars an hour with a felony on his jacket with my help...sorry I'm not ur bytch ass....brothers at the Masjid want me to help them in the local community...what money have u donated???? I will post the link to my Patreon but ur bytch ass won't donate....u all talk...worrying bout some broads father who ain't paying ur bills....I'm passive aggressive yet I don't see any screenshots of u personally saying this rhetoric to her or her Father...shut the fukk up....

"Stole content from you" :laff:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That nikka is no different than a twiyyer femjnist out here "canceling" cacs Foh thats your leader:russ:

I will shyt on whoeger the fukk i want to shyt on
The only tariq real black peoe know ia on Power :russ:
Think that you really need to shut the fuk up and stop detracting. Real annoying right now. and you keep laughing like shyt is a joke when it's ironic you're just making yourself look dumb as shyt. What's your point? What's your reason to keep up with this back and forth? You have nothing better to read? out of all the threads, you choose to come on this one, to tell everybody what exactly? No one gives a fuk about your feelings in reference to this.

And stop being so quick to post your comment, when you're not even checking your fukkin autocorrect.. Look at all those typos.. lmao..so quick to talk shyt like a babbling hyena, you cant even form your sentences or correct your misspellings..u alright?? R u stroking out or something LOL... even you're typing sounds stupid: "tariyqk canceld aljgaljotuj lajaoureojytlyjj twitter, aogeiojq dumb.ajlalj femisit black"- that's how you sound - go read your damn comments, correct that shyt and stop typing so fast.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Think that you really need to shut the fuk up and stop detracting. Real annoying right now. and you keep laughing like shyt is a joke when it's ironic you're just making yourself look dumb as shyt. What's your point? What's your reason to keep up with this back and forth? You have nothing better to read? out of all the threads, you choose to come on this one, to tell everybody what exactly? No one gives a fuk about your feelings in reference to this.

And stop being so quick to post your comment, when you're not even checking your fukkin autocorrect.. Look at all those typos.. lmao..so quick to talk shyt like a babbling hyena, you cant even form your sentences or correct your misspellings..u alright?? LOL... even you're typing sounds stupid: tariyqk aljgaljotuj lajaoureojytlyjj twitter, aogeiojq dumb.ajlalj black
i said my npiece and you nikkas keep quoting meef

i will say wahtever the fukk i want

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

And stop being so quick to post your comment, when you're not even checking your fukkin autocorrect.. Look at all those typos.. lmao..so quick to talk shyt like a babbling hyena, you cant even form your sentences or correct your misspellings..u alright?? LOL... even you're typing sounds stupid: tariyqk aljgaljotuj lajaoureojytlyjj twitter, aogeiojq dumb.ajlalj black

When people post shyt like "I will shyt on whoeger the fukk i want to shyt on " they are time wasting trolls. There is no merit to stand on with those statements. He doesn't want to have a civil conversation.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i said my npiece and you nikkas keep quoting meef

i will say wahtever the fukk i want
:dead::deadrose:... I really think something is going on with you. Ur like a bot malfunctioning on some "cannot compute" type shyt...Not even making sense, Look at what you typed out
"said my npiece and you nikkas keep quoting meef

i will say wahtever the fukk i want"

:dahell::why:... sit this one out

King Jae

Banned
Daps
"Stole content from you" :laff:
Dirty Mackin episode with Stevie J on the cover for the episode...he knows he did it...yea it's so far fetched:comeon:...no one steals content in the entertainment world ever...he knows he did it...he sent subs at me from that episode on...wrote a post called letter to my unborn child about my unborn daughter...two days later Naga has a skit bout his unborn son...there are no coincidences....hate to break it to u...ur daddy is a thief....why is always fallin out with ppl and controlling the narrative...u mfs don't think...I guess that's y u need him to think for u:scust: