Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Haven't even seen Tariq stream yet and I'm full off the feast of these dead kewns and kewnettes.:ohlawd:
Shoutout to everyone in here and on twitter doing work:salute:

Twitter was what got me. Black twitter(I guess we call it) got at Jameila, Moist Lamont, and Mero something serious yesterday.

Mero thought he was a comedian and could use his snaps to battle in the field shyt backed fired and he got exposed for being too corny.

Willing to bet they(him, his homie, Jamila, and Alt Right Andy) try to form Voltron and do a podcast about Tariq.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I remember y2dre :ohhh:befote he got twitter banned he was calling black people ****** and saying vote trump while being lighter than palms

I called a Somali girl an ignorant N word for taking a picture with Joe Biden while praising him, Joe Biden is responsible for mass incarceration of Black males.

I said vote Trump in order to destroy the public image of the United States, and show people what kind of country this really is, a white supremacist hell hole not some fake imaginary progressive nation.

Looks like that worked out perfectly.

Anything else?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When tariq says grass roots, he means us guys, especially peeps like @Y2Dre @George Gooney @No Sleep @Nicole0416 , good work guys:salute:

he just can't say the nikka nerds on the coli. This is the code, lone wolf it no connections.
haha... yes.. group effort. But I noticed that this morning (I was listening to Tariq on youtube while I was getting ready). He uses code words all the time, Then he uses the exact words and phrases that we discuss in here to codify, it's signaling.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I called a Somali girl an ignorant N word for taking a picture with Joe Biden while praising him, Joe Biden is responsible for mass incarceration of Black males.

I said vote Trump in order to destroy the public image of the United States, and show people what kind of country this really is, a white supremacist hell hole not some fake imaginary progressive nation.

Looks like that worked out perfectly.

Anything else?
:mjlol:be "black" and be a trump voter who calls people ****** Brehs

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What has tariq done for black people:mjlol:
All these faux militants (him, umar, jamilah lamieumx, shaun king etc.) are irrelevant IRL and do nothing but talk:mjlol:
It's called a collective - and obviously it's getting notice and a lot of movement. What are you doing besides complaining online about what they/we talk about?