Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
Actually based on Judge Joe Brown, Marc Lamont and Mero responding to it that shows that many people are aware of this beef and the awareness is growing.

Tariq has been on the Breakfast Club twice as well to boot so he isn’t some random coming at her.

Bonus with Mero homophobic tweets exposed. If that effects his new show then this will really become a big thing.

yeah you right. this changes everything

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

My problem is both he and Desus have made comments basically saying their dads don't like black people (according to Mero his dad hates all Americans).

They play up being New York scumbags.

They treasure their Carribean roots, but, always have something slick to say about black people outside of a liberal or Hip-Hop scope--ie, they were joking about the way Anthony Hamilton sings.

Desus & Mero are at the root of my issue with the "diaspora."

Everyone eating off black culture.

The comedic duo has made it big by offering what few other shows can: a decidedly black perspective.

How ‘Desus & Mero’ Conquered Late Night

:stopitslime:

I apologize to any of my immigrant brehs who take this as a shot.

Yep, their Vice show became a Democrat playground.

Yes, the Trump jokes were funny, but, they outright promoted Democrats

To clarify cuz you're lost on some stuff cuz I listen to their podcasts all the time:

When Mero talks about his pops, he said what a lot of NY immigrants do is come here, work hard, save money, and then leave. His pops was no exception.

the "black perspective" = pretty obvious what all those publications meant. There weren't any other minorities doing late night. Now, of course they brought it up like they spoke for the whole culture, but publications puff up shyt.

100% agreed that their show was very pro-Democrat, but Karen Gillibrand was the only political person they had on the show who otherwise didn't have a connection to them. Every other semi-political figure they had on their show was linked to them in some way. Also, they come from the bluest county in America. Of course they leaned Democrat. They woulda did that whether they had a show on Viceland or not (they shyt on Cuomo heavy in their podcasts)

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Desus and Mero are disciples of Charlamagne. They come from the school of they’ll literally do and say what their bosses/masses want them to say for money.

When being an ignorant c00n was in style (basically until 2013-2014), it was nothing but jokes about black people, sucking farts out of butts etc. when it was cool to be woke, all of a sudden we see every twitter activist on their shows, “black privilege” books etc.

Now that Trump has stripped away the power of the Woke crowd (because truly opposing him means actual organization, registering voters and community work etc, not tweeting) they’re starting to move into “mental health” and feminism.
This shyt is so telling. "Say the wrong thing and poof, bag gone". These people are completely bought and paid for.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Why do you cacs hate to read so much?
:russ:....mama I made it....someone on the Coli called me a cac:blessed:....this shyt stupid...sorry I don't get wasting time on some shyt that doesn't effect me...no schools bein built off this shyt...no community outreach or centers being built off this...no systematic racism is being thwarted...so again....why is this thread so long:patrice:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Me vs Mero pt 3

Edit*** more exchanges

Y’all know what to do

Mero that bored with his non existent show that no one is going to pay to watch that they have to jump into this shyt? And then continue to talk when receipts are produced with him in a pic with 4 CAC kids and CAC wife. You can’t make this shyt up.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Mero that bored with his non existent show that no one is going to pay to watch that they have to jump into this shyt? And then continue to talk when receipts are produced with him in a pic with 4 CAC kids and CAC wife. You can’t make this shyt up.

I backed him into a corner on twitter, he’s forced to defend the indefensible—a dirty cop that was beating up Black people.

It’s literally impossible for these bleeding heart liberals to defend that shyt.

We brought the receipts on their asses.

I couldn’t of done it without the wolves

NoaI.gif

:salute:

This calls for free daps and reps for everyone. This was a group effort. :blessed: