Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was kinda worried they were going to get rid of his twitter. Those feminists and c00ns kept on saying they were reporting him. Can anyone explain twitter to me?

Do blue check accounts have immunity or something over a regular account? I'm just curious.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I just got the notification ****** ******* is about to go in on Roxanna Gay (who ruined Black Panther for me before the movie came out)

That's a fukked up situation, but, that's prolly the genesis of her sthick

:snoop:

Please, Bo, no.

I like Bomani, because he does have good opinions on women's issues when he isn't being a bytch about it or saying "ashy" on ESPN Radio (lowkey, I never forgave him for that bullshyt :snoop:)

Again, my main problem with my international, immigrant brothas/sistas is the slipping and slinding out of "Blackness"

Mero is more New York scumbag and Hip-Hop fan than, "black"

I've heard EVERY episode of Bodega Boys; Desus makes it clear that he is a Jamaician man and Mero speaks Spanish every episode and claims Domician.

I'm done withe people making black a subclass that includes everyone who isn't Asian or European

They. Are. All. Clicked. Up.

Charlemagne connects a lot of these East Coast #newblacks that are filling up the media

All and all I'm a fan, but, half these dudes are busters that will try to undermine actual black issues that don't line up with Democrat agendas
This is true. I'm a fan of Alot of those ppl including desus and mero. The fact that they're NY centric might be a part of the "rift". It all ties into the rift between AA and black foreigners who appropriate and exploit AA culture for dollars while trying to lecture and lookdown on the AA collective in other parts of the nation. Interestingly it's Tariq in LA VS all the eastcoast bluecheck twitter and newblack media crowd, with cameo appearances from eastocoast white female liberals.
Yo, Desus & Mero stopped saying "crazy" on their podcast because it's "an able-list slur" aka it hurts white women's feelings.

Now he gotta defend "black bytches" instead of apologizing.

If we don't take it from black men, we can't take it from Latino from New York who says nikka too much.

So at the behest of white women they corrected their grammar going forward because of Abel-ism while explaining away black bytch? Hmm. Again I'm a fan of these guys too, but damn...

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
And he said some shyt like “we Jamaicans so we don’t care about slavery, what about black peoples killing each other...” not verbatim but something very similar. I was shook Push didn’t press him on that
Isn't Push, Non-AA? Isn't he Caribbean

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This is true. I'm a fan of Alot of those ppl including desus and mero. The fact that they're NY centric might be a part of the "rift". It all ties into the rift between AA and black foreigners who appropriate and exploit AA culture for dollars while trying to lecture and lookdown on the AA collective in other parts of the nation. Interestingly it's Tariq in LA VS all the eastcoast bluecheck twitter and newblack media crowd, with cameo appearances from eastocoast white female liberals.

So at the behest of white women they corrected their grammar going forward because of Abel-ism while explaining away black bytch? Hmm. Again I'm a fan of these guys too, but damn...

Yet every fukking sentence out of their mouth is N-word this and that and it ruins a podcast that is already losing its steam. And to keep it 1000 Desus is the Lionel Richie of the group. Real talk, Mero is good for a nugget here and there but they get by on being “authentic” New York unlike dudes like Ebro who have such a huge hand in urban radio being trash today.

But hey, they are gonna get their money if Mero doesn’t somehow fukk up the bag but I can see their schtick getting old very quickly.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The title of that podcast was based on a real song called Pickaninny Heaven sung by the same lady who always has her version of God Bless America played at Yankee games

And that’s a credit to the work Desus puts in unlike his co host because I know I’ve heard that annoying ass rendition of God Bless America and had no idea Kate Smith was on that :mjpls: shyt but it’s safe to assume 99.9% of CACs from that era were like that so it’s no surprise. At least you get a couple of gems from Desus.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I never saw what was so funny about these guys. Watched their show once and it was boring.

Same here. Two lames with a following. I'm not going to openly root for Tariq to stop a black man's (Mero) hustle, but I won't be mad if he gets that show out the paint.

Edit* Since I don't watch these dudes, I'm not sure if the Mero is the black one or the dominican.

Last edited: