Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:russ:....mama I made it....someone on the Coli called me a cac:blessed:....this shyt stupid...sorry I don't get wasting time on some shyt that doesn't effect me...no schools bein built off this shyt...no community outreach or centers being built off this...no systematic racism is being thwarted...so again....why is this thread so long:patrice:
Yet here you are being a passive aggtessive bytch. Post the things youre doing you're doing to reach out. Post the things youre doing to get schools built. Let us help you out since youre actually doing work and we're just wasting our time.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: everything out Cthagod's mouth is mental health. Although is just as important as any other "health", Black ppl really aint having a mental health crisis right now other than :yeshrug:
Trump made being woke null and void because he’s a direct opponent to black folks. They’re not not hiding or checking words anymore. Twitter activists are all about symbolism and attacking faceless enemies. They don’t want to be in the field doing grassroots work.

So the next easiest thing to get a check is to jump on the back of Me Too. Since Charlamagne is a rapist, he knows he has to pivot to the next best thing which is mental health, another intersectional “issue” that he can promote. It’s a reason they have him and Kanye constantly pushing mental health and not civil rights.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
k... says the bytch who goes through every thread to either degrade her own race (if you're even black) to talking about how white men and women are superior; uses quotes from Glamour Magazine as reference sources; and goes through every thread on repeat talking shyt and ending every comment, no matter how irrelevant with "..... if black men would only alternating that with .. if black men could only... ".. your whole persona was created to be annoying on sight; why the fuk are you even in this forum if not to be an insufferable blamemen-ist bytch?
Yes. I said you are annoying and insufferable,bytch. Get over it