Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
Black people may not know them. But a few well placed white folks do. They never had any legitimate interest in getting to know us just to represent us.
my g, if the choice is between a twitter pimp and a crazy feminist i dont blame black people for not knowing

at least dudes like jay morrison hit the block and teach somethin ppl can actually use. both these mfs just pure clout chasers who need to block each other and stop using black issues as a public platform to get impressions up so they can sell other shyt if theres really so much animosity

shyt is WWE status at this point if you think they really beefin. great kaye fabe happenin and both sides of supporters gettin played

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It's hard to track it down. There shows are long.

But, in the begnning they were extra raw. But, listen to any of their last 25 episodes.

They self edit on a lot of "problematic" terms. Inclduing "crazy." They say "wild" instead.

But, they named on of their episodes

Ep 122: P********y Heaven
ReleasedAug 13, 2018

Bodega Boys by Desus Nice & THE KID MERO on Apple Podcasts

Apple edited 'Pickaninny Heaven'

:stopitslime:

Again, I will not lie and say I ain't a fan

But, they have no issue insulting Native Black Americans
The title of that podcast was based on a real song called Pickaninny Heaven sung by the same lady who always has her version of God Bless America played at Yankee games

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You can tell Mero is neither smart nor talented. His only purpose is to promote intersectional c00nery. After this exchange with Tariq, the veneer of black credibility ripped apart by Flex' tweets, his usefulness to cacs has diminished. :francis:
That’s what happens when you hang around white women. You develop a sense of activism. And then it’s the reflex of dialing 911.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
For a good 9 months after he slayed the Cosby monster he was the man.

in what way? cameos in movies? a short lived series? if thats the payoff for felling cosby then he got ripped off because hes still back at one with eric andre

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Ayo I'mma be honest.....this is the first time I've seen Mero say he's black and I've been following him for years. It's real disappointing that these dudes are standing with Jamilah after all of the bullshyt she's said about black men.
He's been claimed that. You didn't read their profile piece from the NYT?

Jhoon

Daps
Mero gotta dance for his white women "woke"-lite audience.

WW about to be the new WM. They're the ones in charge of all these nikkas now, got them trying not to be "able-ist".
Feminism is just a way for white women to demand better treatment inside their home. White men still run white women.

What’s odd is you have black women caping for white women.

Jhoon

Daps
in what way? cameos in movies? a short lived series? if thats the payoff for felling cosby then he got ripped off because hes still back at one with eric andre
I am sure Hannibal thought he was going to be around longer than Cosby. Dude was washed before the first mistrial.

Hannibal had a good run.