Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Lol at thinking screenshots of them saying fakkit is going to make them lose their show:russ:yall really love this tariq nikka
The Hollywood Gay Mafia ain’t nothing to fukk with my dude..
They are damn near Jewish people level when it comes to this shyt..
Had Eminem :whoa:after calling Tyler the creator a fakkit on record..
Different time homie..

Last edited:

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
@George Gooney @Lionel Jospeh

imagine negging and being mad that outside of twitter, real black people actually get along and dont care about of the shyt that was posted on twitter between them two :beli:

i swear if you never logged off the net, youd think these people actually matter and influence the day to day life of most black people even though they probably dont have even more than 500,000 followers combined :skip: shyt is mk ultra for real :pachaha:

yall e-dudes really wanna paint the picture and live the narrative that black people (men and women) hate each other for some reason :hubie::patrice:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC

imagine negging and being mad that outside of twitter, real black people actually get along and dont care about of the shyt that was posted on twitter between them two :beli:

i swear if you never logged off the net, youd think these people actually matter and influence the day to day life of most black people even though they probably dont have even more than 500,000 followers combined :skip: shyt is mk ultra for real :pachaha:peace
Imagine being a c00n who calls himself DJKUMBAYA. Ol lets love our enemies ass nikka. Jamilah is a hindrance to black power and she needs to be dealt with.

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
Imagine being a c00n who calls himself DJKUMBAYA. Ol lets love our enemies ass nikka. Jamilah is a hindrance to black power and she needs to be dealt with.
nikka that chick does not matter in the black community outside of a very small microcosm of the net . :dead: ya bring more press to the chick by stayin in her mentions. if you care, black people can def use your help in other ways im sure

also if you know black history, you'd know how essential the kumbaya is to the ancestors :blessed: peace, its late

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

i swear if you never logged off the net, youd think these people actually matter and influence the day to day life of most black people even though they probably dont have even more than 500,000 followers combined :skip: shyt is mk ultra for real :pachaha:

yall e-dudes really wanna paint the picture and live the narrative that black people (men and women) hate each other for some reason :hubie::patrice:
Looks like him ethering her has you in your feels.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
nikka that chick does not matter in the black community outside of a very small microcosm of the net . :dead: ya bring more press to the chick by stayin in her mentions. if you care, black people can def use your help in other ways im sure

also if you know black history, you'd know how essential the kumbaya is to the ancestors :blessed: peace, its late
Fall back fakkit or accept this neg train energy:hhh:

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
Fall back fakkit or accept this neg train energy:hhh:
i dont care. go for it :dead: act like its a credit score or something :mjlol:

Looks like him ethering her has you in your feels.
nikka i dont like her either and i actually know people in her circle and tell them shes wack :mjlol: im goin on both them, but read selectively my dude. :dead:

yall hella in ya feels that real black people give no fukks about them two twitter beef besides 1000 people on twitter lol

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I woulda thought Mero woulda learned from what happened with Amanda Seales not to just pop off on whoever's tryna diss his friend regardless of whether they're right or wrong. He thinks it's admirable but you eventually run into someone who has no problem just beefing with you. That BX shyt he does doesn't translate to other people like that. I fukks with Mero and all that (and their show is funny as fukk, don't @ me), but he has to pick his battles wiser. You don't jump head first into some shyt he wasn't informed of at all. Nothing to gain outta that.

This fool types in all caps. And to think a lot of you are fans of this bozo's show.

Their show is funny :yeshrug:

DESUS IS CHILLLLLLLLLLLING!

Desus is a real one on the low :lolbron:

Desus just doesn't feed internet trolls. He keeps telling Mero not to do it either, but that's what he keeps doing. He lives by the "don't fukk up the money" code.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
nikka i dont like her either and i actually know people in her circle and tell them shes wack :mjlol: im goin on both them, but read selectively my dude. :dead:

yall hella in ya feels that real black people give no fukks about them two twitter beef besides 1000 people on twitter lol
Actually based on Judge Joe Brown, Marc Lamont and Mero responding to it that shows that many people are aware of this beef and the awareness is growing.

Tariq has been on the Breakfast Club twice as well to boot so he isn’t some random coming at her.

Bonus with Mero homophobic tweets exposed. If that effects his new show then this will really become a big thing.

Last edited: