Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
speaking of pick mes... where are the usual suspects that said that I'm "black male pandering" - @Ya? @Honey Bee @Rawtid ... this is your leader right?? come handle your scandal; or do yall only surface when w.s. needs reinforcements? yall too busy cherrypicking. nvm. that's what I remember yall dumb femibytches doing to me, attacking in groups... and yet I'm still here, on here.. with no backup. I seem to remember @Ya?.. had alot to say on this: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/daaammnn-nicole0416-be-coming-hard-at-these-coli-chick-necks.636101/
that turnabout is a bytch huh? Ask Jamilah. :coffee:and fuk Ya ' ll (pun intended)
giphy.gif
I have no clue who this person is and honestly I don't care.So i don't know why you are mentioning me

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
speaking of pick mes... where are the usual suspects that said that I'm "black male pandering" - @Ya? @Honey Bee @Rawtid ... this is your leader right?? come handle your scandal; or do yall only surface when w.s. needs reinforcements? yall too busy cherrypicking. nvm. that's what I remember yall dumb femibytches doing to me, attacking in groups... and yet I'm still here, on here.. with no backup. I seem to remember @Ya?.. had alot to say on this: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/daaammnn-nicole0416-be-coming-hard-at-these-coli-chick-necks.636101/
that turnabout is a bytch huh? Ask Jamilah. :coffee:and fuk Ya ' ll (pun intended)
giphy.gif
I have no clue who this person is and honestly I don't care.So i don't know why you are mentioning me

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This nikka Tariq got a fukking Funk group, puppets channels, acts a fool on instagram with memes and they say he Hotep. nikkas, like that are just weird.
agent... your opinion doesn't count for shyt. and that tommy puppet is funny af.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yo, any hometown info on this cat? Have you ever heard of any other panthers from Chicago joining the police force?

Being an elected official, working in corporate America, or working within the government in some capacity isn’t the same as being a cop. The question remains, how many other former known black panthers went on to become police officers? This anecdotal shyt you’re talking isn’t really moving anything.

LETS BE REAL...

NEGROS LET THIS CAC IN THE PANTHERS
BECAUSE HE PLAYED A DOWN ASS WHITE BOY/BIRACIAL
IN THEIR FAVORITE MOVIE.

THATS HOW SIMPLE OUR PPL
CAN BE AT TIMES.

HE TOOK THAT shyt, RAN WITH IT,
INFILTRATED
AND KEPT THE ACT GOING TIL THIS DAY.
:devil:
:evil:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
starts immediately talking about how the fbi snitch "payment" process works:
He was hired by the FBI to inform on Bobby Seales
he says "to infiltrate, you have to understand the culture". and people don't think that agents and narratives exist.. "BBB but but....why would the Feds want to be on black websites or discussion forums.. what reasons??..that can't be true, yall believe in too many conspiracies :sadcam:" "it's the internet, we are all anonymous".... they said
:stopitslime:

"Will Eaton(white agent) would tell me about Miles Davis songs I didn't know about"

"They made indepth studies of the personalities of the ppl they're dealing with, culturally. You can take your culture and use it against you"

"Will Eaton used to meet me in a certain bar in the Los Angeles area for ppl into black cultural things met. And he'd get into long, tiring conversations with some very articulate brothers about African culture and Afro American culture."

"I infiltrated the Watts Writers Workshop. Which was one of the oldest established black writers workshops. I burned down the workshop. It looked like there was a possibility of a grant being given to the workshop. If there's no theater, there's no workshop"

"They'd have files and files on your sexual history(and preferences)and use that as a weakness."

:snoop:

Coli got alot spookier. Watch who you're talking too.

:mjpls: