Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
starts immediately talking about how the fbi snitch "payment" process works:
He was hired by the FBI to inform on Bobby Seales

Talks about the infiltration of Liberal white people being able to name Miles Davis tracks and how understanding the culture leads to infiltration.. But Conservatives were the ones mainly starting these operations too...

Forget Right or Left WING... They are TWO FANGS on the same SNAKE.

These Pitchfork culture vulture MF's :mjpls:

Watch out.

EDIT: Him like other many informants were blackmailed into it.. wow.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Not my man Ben Dixon. Just stay out of this shyt bro. Ben is good on politics but this "hotep beefing" shyt is not his lane.

This nikka Tariq got a fukking Funk group, puppets channels, acts a fool on instagram with memes and they say he Hotep. nikkas, like that are just weird.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
This nikka Tariq got a fukking Funk group, puppets channels, acts a fool on instagram with memes and they say he Hotep. nikkas, like that are just weird.
It’s because they fundamentally believe black men a patriarchal. It doesn’t make sense but they believe this religiously. The men that don’t believe that are MRA or hotep

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
fukk wrong with nikkas(black men) who believe that shyt though.
They get brain washed in college basically. Men and women.

They also don’t understand what causes domestic violence, child abuse, etc.

They put it all under patriarchy but those acts of violence are caused from the same reason ninjas get shot. Mostly due to generational poverty which comes from white supremacy and capitalism.

They don’t make the connection.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
speaking of pick mes... where are the usual suspects that said that I'm "black male pandering" - @Ya? @Honey Bee @Rawtid ... this is your leader right?? come handle your scandal; or do yall only surface when w.s. needs reinforcements? yall too busy cherrypicking. nvm. that's what I remember yall dumb femibytches doing to me, attacking in groups... and yet I'm still here, on here.. with no backup. I seem to remember @Ya?.. had alot to say on this: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/daaammnn-nicole0416-be-coming-hard-at-these-coli-chick-necks.636101/
that turnabout is a bytch huh? Ask Jamilah. :coffee:and fuk Ya ' ll (pun intended)
giphy.gif
I have no clue who this person is and honestly I don't care.So i don't know why you are mentioning me