Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ok.In the end I don't care you retarded dumb bytch,fukk you too. You can be a pick me all you want, and I do me.New shyt,old shyt, etc,bottom Line is, I don't care about that woman,about this Tariq dude or about this fukking thread. Please shut the fukk up about this dumb shyt,
^^^^ you forgot to say "clit flea" "slut" "roach" "diseased" and "c*nt" as per your usual retort
hqdefault.jpg

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Lol....what?? Them hoe ass nikkaz ARE standing up for her by clownin him. These broads are insane! lmaooo

“It’s easier to joke on a man harassing me than it is to stand up for me because I’m a Black woman!”

I can’t imagine how much it must suck to be Jamilah and/or women like her. Why even go outside? Stay yo paranoid asses in the house and play Spyro or somn.
She has problems..now I see why her childs father gave another woman a ring when jamilah was 5 months pregnant

:russ:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I fw with Mero, but Tariq seems like he really about fukkery like a coli poster and can bring some shyt about you, that will make ya look stupid. But Mero is a comedian and seems like he dont take shyt that seriously so he proly will just laugh at it:pachaha:

In this day and age if yiu dont have a come back against someone you just call em a hotep or c00n so thats all he would do is call tariq a hotep

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She has problems..now I see why her childs father gave another woman a ring when jamilah was 5 months pregnant

:russ:
whut? who got her pregnant?? she has a kid that came out of her body??? I thought she was a lesbo.... she has dyke vibes

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
whut? who got her pregnant?? she has a kid that came out of her body??? I thought she was a lesbo.... she has dyke vibes
This is her baby daddy. He met and married another woman before Jamilah could even give birth. Rumor has it Jamilah was the side piece trying to destroy a happy home...
brooklyncouple-488x286.jpg

Last edited:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
What were your thoughts on single motherhood before you became a mother?

I always thought being a single mother was the absolute last thing in the world that I would ever, ever, ever want to be. Ultimately I chose to do it, but I’m co-parenting with somebody who got engaged to another woman that he started dating the week we conceived, got engaged to when I was five months pregnant, and married when we had a 2 month old. I am not OK with the situation, but if I have to sacrifice my personal comfort for the sake of my child and her relationship with her father, then that’s something I will do gladly.

Jamilah Lemieux, Our Mom Of The Month, On Single Motherhood And Co-Parenting In Sticky Situations | HuffPost

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

To break this down. While Jamilah is an ignorant P.O.S towards black men she’s only been with black men and that includes her baby daddy. While He was with her he was with another woman at the same time and while Jamilah was pregnant he proposed to the woman he really loved.

She’s been bitter ever since.

This is him BTW
fcsnDcO.png

Yes this is them campaigning for a free trip because she’s always been broke