Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
I’m really gonna need someone to explain how a cac was in the Black Panthers :what:
Role players. Useful cacs as it were, as I've been taught. It has a risk tho...if unvetted and left unwatched. As we see on this case. They not really in the Panthers they were affiliated allowed to throw a frail pale fist up to boost self esteem.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Details and Analyzes how black organizations could be infiltrated:
Spies of Mississippi

Enter the chilling world of anti-civil rights espionage. Spies of Mississippi reveals in shocking detail the state of Mississippi's effort to undermine the civil rights movement using a vast network of spies. Their identities will shock you. Whites and Blacks spied for Old Dixie. And the Sovereignty Commission.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I don't got a problem with none of this.
Watch your fukking mouth when you speak on black men. I don't care who you are.
Why is this so hard to understand :mindblown:

It’s crazy how much college educated black spokespeople agree with this feminist/intersectionality bullshyt.

This is is why Tommy Curry needs a bigger platform. Him and Tariq need to link up.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Details and Analyzes how black organizations could be infiltrated:
Spies of Mississippi

Enter the chilling world of anti-civil rights espionage. Spies of Mississippi reveals in shocking detail the state of Mississippi's effort to undermine the civil rights movement using a vast network of spies. Their identities will shock you. Whites and Blacks spied for Old Dixie. And the Sovereignty Commission.

This was a great documentary

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
It’s like there’s a civil war going on between intersectional black folk and regular black folk

The regular black folk are starting to wake up and see just because you speak well that doesn’t make you smart.

Deray is getting ran out of places. The Root gets exposed. Now this.

But the intersectional blacks won’t go down easy as they have access to cacs/money.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
starts immediately talking about how the fbi snitch "payment" process works:
He was hired by the FBI to inform on Bobby Seales
he says "to infiltrate, you have to understand the culture". and people don't think that agents and narratives exist.. "BBB but but....why would the Feds want to be on black websites or discussion forums.. what reasons??..that can't be true, yall believe in too many conspiracies :sadcam:" "it's the internet, we are all anonymous".... they said
:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Look at her defenders y'all. Wench Brigade

That chick used to be on Zo Williams show. She’s the one that started the beef between zo & crispy.

Don't tell me Zo called her beautiful also:mjlol::

tVIOxOIB_400x400.jpg