Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Now she is beefin with men who are on her side:russ:

Lol....what?? Them hoe ass nikkaz ARE standing up for her by clownin him. These broads are insane! lmaooo

“It’s easier to joke on a man harassing me than it is to stand up for me because I’m a Black woman!”

I can’t imagine how much it must suck to be Jamilah and/or women like her. Why even go outside? Stay yo paranoid asses in the house and play Spyro or somn.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I thought it was fitting since we are on the subject of "pick me" and bedwenchs, and you are the one who brought up old shyt.
Now it's old shyt? Dumb bi-swirling cac caping illiterate bytch, if you don't shut your stupid azz mouth the fuk up. You just got flagged for the shyt you said on the last thread about your alignment with whites. I'll be a PICK ME... because when it's all said and done... it's still FUK YOU.
:pacspit::snooze:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Lol....what?? Them hoe ass nikkaz ARE standing up for her by clownin him. These broads are insane! lmaooo

“It’s easier to joke on a man harassing me than it is to stand up for me because I’m a Black woman!”

I can’t imagine how much it must suck to be Jamilah and/or women like her. Why even go outside? Stay yo paranoid asses in the house and play Spyro or somn.

dog whistle for them to do harm to Tariq

:sas2:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
LETS BE REAL...

NEGROS LET THIS CAC IN THE PANTHERS
BECAUSE HE PLAYED A DOWN ASS WHITE BOY/BIRACIAL
IN THEIR FAVORITE MOVIE.

THATS HOW SIMPLE OUR PPL
CAN BE AT TIMES.

HE TOOK THAT shyt, RAN WITH IT,
INFILTRATED
AND KEPT THE ACT GOING TIL THIS DAY.
:devil:
:evil:

Yea I get all of that. I was just wondering if dude was known on the streets of Chicago and what the word was. I’m also curious if any other known panthers went to be cops.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
Now it's old shyt? Dumb bi-swirling cac caping illiterate bytch, if you don't shut your stupid azz mouth the fuk up. You just got flagged for the shyt you said on the last thread about your alignment with whites. I'll be a PICK ME... because when it's all said and done... it's still FUK YOU.
:pacspit::snooze:
Ok.In the end I don't care you retarded dumb bytch,fukk you too. You can be a pick me all you want, and I do me.New shyt,old shyt, etc,bottom Line is, I don't care about that woman,about this Tariq dude or about this fukking thread. Please shut the fukk up about this dumb shyt,you stupid bytch and kick rocks

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anybody coming for @Nicole0416 Is getting that work!

latest