Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Y'all gotta stop with the

"How the Panthers let so many outsiders in ??? :wtf::mindblown::dahell:" talk.

:francis:
Ya'll KNOW exactly what happened because the same thing still happens today. All it takes is a white man to NOT say something overtly racist for a few hours and y'all inviting them to the BBQ. All it takes is a dumpy white woman to look at you twice and y'all got a "down PAWG". All it takes is some Chinacac to build a janky ass bridge now you get Chinese running around Africa calling shots. The examples can go on for hours...

We're too damn inclusive, dont vet anyone and let people run circles around us on some gullible shyt and then act surprise when we find out a "nikka" a whole FBI police
:why:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Y'all gotta stop with the

"How the Panthers let so many outsiders in ??? :wtf::mindblown::dahell:" talk.

:francis:
Ya'll KNOW exactly what happened because the same thing still happens today. All it takes is a white man to NOT say something overtly racist for a few hours and y'all inviting them to the BBQ. All it takes is a dumpy white woman to look at you twice and y'all got a "down PAWG". All it takes is some Chinacac to build a janky ass bridge now you get Chinese running around Africa calling shots. The examples can go on for hours...

We're too damn inclusive, dont vet anyone and let people run circles around us on some gullible shyt and then act surprise when we find out a "nikka" a whole FBI police
:why:

It was a white boy that got Mandela locked up for 27.

Daps
Damn Mero throwin on his :cape:

NEVER liked Desus & Mero. Both of those corny, unfunny fakkits scream "Agent!" They're part of this intensified effort to promote intersectional c00nery among young black men and women. People like him will have impressionable, self hating black men and women :cape: for every "minority" but themselves. :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
NEVER liked Desus & Mero. Both of those corny, unfunny fakkits scream "Agent!" They're part of this intensified effort to promote intersectional c00nery among young black men and women. People like him will have impressionable, self hating black men and women :cape: for every "minority" but themselves. :francis:
I wouldnt say they are agents who have hatetred but more so two broke boys who wanted to achieve monetary gain by anymeans (they will even say this themselves) to make it out of their situation and the cost of that gain was them comprimising themselves for someone else’s agenda.

Once they started getting that vice money their whole act went in a different direction.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't really follow any of these people or know a lot about them, but whoever this chick is, her father just looks like a light-skinned Black dude to me:yeshrug:

I got family members with 2 Black parents who look similar.

Now, he might be a c00n, but lookin' at his hair texture, he's at least got some Black in him.

That's Kandi from Xscape.

It must be from her show.

LMAO

HIS HAIR TEXTURE IS 100% PURE CAC.
DONT LET THAT PERM AND SPRAY TAN FOOL YOU.

HES LITERALLY THE MALE RACHEL DOLEZAL.

:devil:
:evil:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep which it makes it even more bizarre that her father actually got this police job IN CHICAGO. No doubt in my mind he was an informant.

Breh as I said no its not. I personally know former panthers that work in government who work normal lives.

As I alluded to and as Judge Brown mentioned in the 70s and early 80s the economy was bad and we were coming off a war. Kats who are in their 30s think different than kats in their teens.

shyt my dads high school classmate was a white hippie who was anti estanlishment who joined a radical group. Dude was in the democratic national convention riots in 68. He later was drafted in vietnam did a tour came home.

Couldn't find a job got married and said to heck with this radical stuff. I got to support my wife and kids. Goes to college gets a degree in architecture and ends up working in corporate america.

Growing up I heard this story countless times from people my parents knew or dealt with no matter the race. This whole myth that all former civil rights folks or panthers...some how only joined government positions if they agents aint true.

Often times young folks have a different view of life and what they need to do as they get older.

Also the panthers had ranks like any other organization. Yall comparing low people within the group to high ranking officials within the group. It is most certainly easier for a low ranking member to transition to the work force than say Bobby Seals.

Daps
I wouldnt say they are agents who have hatetred but more so two broke boys who wanted to achieve monetary gain by anymeans (they will even say this themselves) to make it out of their situation and the cost of that gain was them comprimising themselves for someone else’s agenda.

Once they started getting that vice money their whole act went in a different direction.

That's the thing, they don't necessarily have to be aware of their effort to undermine black people. When I call people "agents," I'm usually doing so because I feel that they've unwittingly surrendered their agency to the men and women writing their checks. Their judgment clouded by the sight of money that was previously unimaginable, many of these "agents" operate out of a blinding self-interest that results in them participating in activities that are harmful to our people. That describes Dave Chappelle's predicament before he abandoned the show that would make him a fabulously wealthy comedic icon. Dave woke up and realized what he had done. I know we're coming from nothing, but our people must stop selling their souls. Just one more reason we need a black economy. :francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I just made a twitter. Brehs Retweet this! Her father being an agent partially responsible for the downfall of the black panther party has to be made public knowledge so that we can prevent further infiltration by white supremacists in the future!
RETWEET RETWEET RETWEET

@Free White & 21 @Hiphoplives4eva @Nicole0416 @Y2Dre @Wild self @CHICAGO

I thought that was you!!!I saw your tweet earlier... ... I'm late but I'm retweeting it now. Did you research this yourself? good job!! I'm gonna "follow" you twitter too..
:salute: