Reppin
Maryland

Oh he ain't done!!!

tenor.gif

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:

His followers care (which is probably more than the folks saying no one cares), Tariq's followers followers will be put on notice, her followers may not care at the moment but they are now put on notice.

Now the moist Hill followers are about to see the truth

A lot of ppl will care, it will have her walking on egg shells now:mjlit:

Ppl care

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
She was on the breakfast club saying black men are the leading cause of death with black women :mjlol:

Said she is the editor for Ebony or some shyt, they stay dogging black men:mjlol:

Oh no. They are exactly where he, and more importantly his audience, is at.

"Pro Black" Youtube-ism is just black people :slapfight: with a dash of "fukk WS"

Nobody who watches people like Tariq in 2018 cares about black empowerment or unity. DEF not black unity :russ:

Slick...but no.
I watch Tariq because he makes certain people get bothered and has a wide platform to revoice shyt I would say. I'm pro black on my way not his...but his is good enough for me.

Are you bothered :sas2:?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The bigger Huey and the Panthers got, the more watered down their message got. Everyone was a panther after a while. There were so many offshoots of the panthers worldwide that Huey didnt disapprove of and saw as allies, that they became a joke. Israeli panthers. Rainbow panthers. Their message got co opted. It went from a group defending the Black community to a group fighting for hippies, yuppies, jews, gays, everyone under the sun. A lot of high ranking members left because of this.
I need to brush up on my Panther history.