Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Gravity

Banned
Daps
LMAO

HIS HAIR TEXTURE IS 100% PURE CAC.
DONT LET THAT PERM AND SPRAY TAN FOOL YOU.

HES LITERALLY THE MALE RACHEL DOLEZAL.

:devil:
:evil:

Yo, any hometown info on this cat? Have you ever heard of any other panthers from Chicago joining the police force?
Breh as I said no its not. I personally know former panthers that work in government who work normal lives.

As I alluded to and as Judge Brown mentioned in the 70s and early 80s the economy was bad and we were coming off a war. Kats who are in their 30s think different than kats in their teens.

shyt my dads high school classmate was a white hippie who was anti estanlishment who joined a radical group. Dude was in the democratic national convention riots in 68. He later was drafted in vietnam did a tour came home.

Couldn't find a job got married and said to heck with this radical stuff. I got to support my wife and kids. Goes to college gets a degree in architecture and ends up working in corporate america.

Growing up I heard this story countless times from people my parents knew or dealt with no matter the race. This whole myth that all former civil rights folks or panthers...some how only joined government positions if they agents aint true.

Often times young folks have a different view of life and what they need to do as they get older.

Also the panthers had ranks like any other organization. Yall comparing low people within the group to high ranking officials within the group. It is most certainly easier for a low ranking member to transition to the work force than say Bobby Seals.
Being an elected official, working in corporate America, or working within the government in some capacity isn’t the same as being a cop. The question remains, how many other former known black panthers went on to become police officers? This anecdotal shyt you’re talking isn’t really moving anything.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
HER FATHER IS A CONFIRMED CAC(By her own words)!!!
GOT HER COPPIN PLEAS AND ALL THAT! :wow::wow::wow:

I just made a twitter. Brehs Retweet this! Her father being an agent partially responsible for the downfall of the black panther party has to be made public knowledge so that we can prevent further infiltration by white supremacists in the future!

RETWEET RETWEET RETWEET

fukk her and her cac hoe father.. bytch BEEN had it coming

massa loving hoe

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:wow: With the #rootarticles making the root cry and Jamilah Lemieux having a breakdown us straight black men are finally putting our foot down.

:wow: I love you nikkas.

:wow: And a special shoutout to the black females who are with us in these trenches. It must be tough for you sisters getting that Pick-me label.