Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Her mother has a perfect brown skintone.

Her Father is now 100% proven to be a CAC.

The Black Panthers look INSANE right now, how did they let this man join their ranks?
I just made a twitter. Brehs Retweet this! Her father being an agent partially responsible for the downfall of the black panther party has to be made public knowledge so that we can prevent further infiltration by white supremacists in the future!
RETWEET RETWEET RETWEET

@Free White & 21 @Hiphoplives4eva @Nicole0416 @Y2Dre @Wild self @CHICAGO

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
That was a very unusual transition to say the least. The same Chicago PD that had just murdered Fred Hampton :patrice:
Them alphabet boys was able to do it because of folks like her pop. So many snitches in BP, most of them are rotting in prison on false charges or dead (by execution or suicide). It’s plenty of black elders from that era that will tell you that.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps

I’m exposing her on twitter right now. MAKE THIS GO VIRAL SHE IS AN AGENT

Damn...:wow:

He more than likely had a hand in Fred Hampton's death and was rewarded with a smooth transition from the fbi to cpd.

25 fukkin abuse allegations and 3 disciplinary actions on this ws archfiends jacket...You know he had a hand in those secret torture rooms too...

I wonder what cac terrorist organization like the kkk this devil was a part of...:scust:

Last edited:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Wow so her dad really did join the Panthers as a cac agent and helped bring them down only to join the local PD afterwards and use the badge to assault and harass black people all while fathering children with a black woman to keep up his cover as an undercover white supremacist agent working with the gov to keep the boot on black folks necks???

You can't write a movie script better than this.:ohhh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Nikka, i don't know or follow any of these people. Tariq, Jamilah, Boyce, Yvette, etc.

He's no Malcolm or Martin.

No one is calling him Malcolm or Martin you fukking moron. Go suck on your mommas teat or something if you're bored instead of typing all this nonsense.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Now she loves black men huh?
giphy.gif
Who's this and where this gif coming from?