Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I don't really follow any of these people or know a lot about them, but whoever this chick is, her father just looks like a light-skinned Black dude to me:yeshrug:

I got family members with 2 Black parents who look similar.

Now, he might be a c00n, but lookin' at his hair texture, he's at least got some Black in him.

Who's this and where this gif coming from?

That's Kandi from Xscape.

It must be from her show.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't really follow any of these people or know a lot about them, but whoever this chick is, her father just looks like a light-skinned Black dude to me:yeshrug:

I got family members with 2 Black parents who look similar.

Now, he might be a c00n, but lookin' at his hair texture, he's at least got some Black in him.

That's Kandi from Xscape.

It must be from her show.
:comeon::comeon::comeon:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
and has said things like "black men are the number 1 cause of death to black women" without any factual evidence behind it and some mufuggas believed her.
Number 2 cause* :ufdup:
and she didnt say it, her butch black man hating friend said it
at best, she loosely cosigned the lie

she still aint shyt tho:hubie:

Daps
Her mother has a perfect brown skintone.

Her Father is now 100% proven to be a CAC.

The Black Panthers look INSANE right now, how did they let this man join their ranks?
The bigger Huey and the Panthers got, the more watered down their message got. Everyone was a panther after a while. There were so many offshoots of the panthers worldwide that Huey didnt disapprove of and saw as allies, that they became a joke. Israeli panthers. Rainbow panthers. Their message got co opted. It went from a group defending the Black community to a group fighting for hippies, yuppies, jews, gays, everyone under the sun. A lot of high ranking members left because of this.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The bigger Huey and the Panthers got, the more watered down their message got. Everyone was a panther after a while. There were so many offshoots of the panthers worldwide that Huey didnt disapprove of and saw as allies, that they became a joke. Israeli panthers. Rainbow panthers. Their message got co opted. It went from a group defending the Black community to a group fighting for hippies, yuppies, jews, gays, everyone under the sun. A lot of high ranking members left because of this.
c1543a_3d2f7053bf16426cb78b9696ae790500~mv2.jpg

image-20170106-18679-eh7vob.png

yP8NeU4.jpg