Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
For anyone who wants to know, this is Jamilah's Mother. How much white blood y'all think she got in her??? Cac daddy was really trying to hide those neanderthal genes.
DYhrL9iVMAA_683.jpg

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. All of the panthers were on the FBI's watchlist but somehow how father gets have a long successful career in law enforcement after being labeled a domestic terrorist? Imagine how many brothas he locked up over the years.
To be fair, a lot of the Black Panthers that weren't killed or imprisoned went on to have successful careers, mostly in academia, though police work is fukked up on a variety of levels. Maybe he had a c00n turnaround like Eldridge Cleaver.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Judge Joe Brown was recently proven to be a fraud by many people here in the Memphis area.

He deliberately sabotage the Democrats in the 2014 Shelby County election by calling the DA a Dyke and publicly getting arrested for contempt of court.

Joe Brown is an agent himself.

Jason Black will regret putting this agent in his new Race War movie. :snoop:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I dont think your issue is with how tariq spends his time, i think that yout issue is with him exposing that particular person. I suspect that youre speaking out in support/defense of this chic in a passive aggressive way.

Nikka, i don't know or follow any of these people. Tariq, Jamilah, Boyce, Yvette, etc.

The only reason i know of them is because the posters on this board are constantly dropping threads referencing their fallouts with each other. Constantly.

I use youtube to listen to music and catch movie trailers b. My parents gave me everything i needed to handle myself in the world, so i know nor need none of these people.

I just know i'm constantly seeing Tariq referenced for getting in someone's ass on social media, and imo, its a bad look.

Matter of fact, keeping it a buck, i find this boards fascination with dude weird and pathetic, tbh.
My parents gave me what i needed to get through the world, and the fixation many got for dude is hella odd to me.

He's no Malcolm or Martin.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No...black women didn't fuk with her in the first place. Don't speak for me. Only those self hating small minded with the wrong mentality thats useful only for promoting intra-racial conflict do...she won't be fine, she's about to find out that she's as useless to the black community as a wet paperbag, and once her whites find out that their agent messenger is no longer relevant , they will discard her like a ...paperbag. I mean...you should know this .. considering, at the end of the day....y'all are both trash. (Pun intended)

This is why you always wanted here, by the legit black people. :salute:

Are you busy with work and life?

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
For anyone who wants to know, this is Jamilah's Mother. How much white blood y'all think she got in her??? Cac daddy was really trying to hide those neanderthal genes.
DYhrL9iVMAA_683.jpg

Her mother has a perfect brown skintone.

Her Father is now 100% proven to be a CAC.

The Black Panthers look INSANE right now, how did they let this man join their ranks?