Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Farrakhan ain’t serious either. All he does is walk around giving speeches ranting about how he hates seeing his beautiful black sisters especially in entertainment just provocatively because a woman’s body is beautiful and it distracts the mind of men like him

What about Farrakhan is serious? The Panthers a lot more than that fool. About to croak any year now and will be praised for decades of giving speeches and handing out newspapers

:comeon:He talks about so much more than that

And Farrakhan doesn't engage in petty fukkery like someone calling him names on social media...if you ever watched his Donahue interviews he knows how to deal with the cacs when they try to rile him up with bullshyt.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Breh the panthers worked with other non black organizations and even let non blacks join. Second folks using 2018 standards and social media standards for the 1960s. Mixed or blacks who could pass wasn't how they are looked at today in social media. For the most part they were considered blacks who could pass.

Also folks need to read up on panther history before speaking on the panthers. One of the reasons the panthers were public eneny #1 with the government was because they worked with other non black radical organizations to gain influence and power.

One of the main reasons CPD killed Fred Hampton was because he was a unifier. He had the capability to talk to blacks and whites in a highly segregated city. He was gaining massive influence with young working blacks, whites and latins. He posed an incredible threat to the chicago political machine. Many in chicago felt he was like a young version of MLK.

That doesn't explain why a cac who doesn't look like he has an ounce of black in him,who was claiming he did,was allowed into the panthers. Instead of being looked at like a delusional lunatic:martin:

That was definitely an oversight. Couldn't have been me looking at this white man telling me "I'm blackity black yall:troll:" right to my face everyday. But I doubt he had a major role anyway,just some white hanger on who wanted to feel rebellious against his parents.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:He talks about so much more than that

And Farrakhan doesn't engage in petty fukkery like someone calling him names on social media...if you ever watched his Donahue interviews he knows how to deal with the cacs when they try to rile him up with bullshyt.

The point is he just talks. The Donahue clip you refer to is how many decades ago? Come on breh

Let’s be real now. How has Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam had more money and funding than the Black Panthers had when they were around but the Nation and Farrakhan never did as much as them

I still await an answer for that and you know I’m right. They can’t have a breakfast program the same way the Panthers has with far more money?

They can’t help people with getting access to health care the same way?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The point is he just talks. The Donahue clip you refer to is how many decades ago? Come on breh

Let’s be real now. How has Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam had more money and funding than the Black Panthers had when they were around but the Nation and Farrakhan never did as much as them

I still await an answer for that and you know I’m right. They can’t have a breakfast program the same way the Panthers has with far more money?

They can’t help people with getting access to health care the same way?
Is this a debate on what Farrakhan isn't doing now? :bryan:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Low-key this had to been satisfying for Tariq giving that they been beefing for a long time but I agree this kinda fukkery should be beneath him.

At the same time someone gotta expose these agents.

lemieux might as well just live her truth and stop playing both sides of the fence. Embrace being a black man hater and feminst c00n.

Its fukked up that her dad infatrated the Black Panthers and ended up in law enforcement for 25 years afterwards.:snoop:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Breh the panthers worked with other non black organizations and even let non blacks join. Second folks using 2018 standards and social media standards for the 1960s. Mixed or blacks who could pass wasn't how they are looked at today in social media. For the most part they were considered blacks who could pass.

Also folks need to read up on panther history before speaking on the panthers. One of the reasons the panthers were public eneny #1 with the government was because they worked with other non black radical organizations to gain influence and power.

One of the main reasons CPD killed Fred Hampton was because he was a unifier. He had the capability to talk to blacks and whites in a highly segregated city. He was gaining massive influence with young working blacks, whites and latins. He posed an incredible threat to the chicago political machine. Many in chicago felt he was like a young version of MLK.
Yep which it makes it even more bizarre that her father actually got this police job IN CHICAGO. No doubt in my mind he was an informant.