Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m really gonna need someone to explain how a cac was in the Black Panthers :what:

Breh the panthers worked with other non black organizations and even let non blacks join. Second folks using 2018 standards and social media standards for the 1960s. Mixed or blacks who could pass wasn't how they are looked at today in social media. For the most part they were considered blacks who could pass.

Also folks need to read up on panther history before speaking on the panthers. One of the reasons the panthers were public enemy #1 with the government was because they worked with other non black radical organizations to gain influence and power.

One of the main reasons CPD killed Fred Hampton was because he was a unifier. He had the capability to talk to blacks and whites in a highly segregated city. He was gaining massive influence with young working blacks, whites and latins. He posed an incredible threat to the chicago political machine. Many in chicago felt he was like a young version of MLK.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This won't finish her. Her constituents don't actually think.
Her constituents are told what to think...they were all finished before they started. They will choose another to follow since the effectiveness of her message is no longer useful -

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Breh the panthers worked with other non black organizations and even let non blacks join. Second folks using 2018 standards and social media standards for the 1960s. Mixed or blacks who could pass wasn't how they are looked at today in social media. For the most part they were considered blacks who could pass.

Also folks need to read up on panther history before speaking on the panthers. One of the reasons the panthers were public eneny #1 with the government was because they worked with other non black radical organizations to gain influence and power.

One of the main reasons CPD killed Fred Hampton was because he was a unifier. He had the capability to talk to blacks and whites in a highly segregated city. He was gaining massive influence with young working blacks, whites and latins. He posed an incredible threat to the chicago political machine. Many in chicago felt he was like a young version of MLK.
:whoo:......:salute:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Naw she def ain’t worse than Fox News, lol

How come?fox news isn't influential to black people. But unfortunately some of her half truths can make black women resonate with her enough,where they actually buy into her bullshyt. She is exploiting hurt black women,and impressionable black women with her misinformation.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sista I just have to state the truth. Too many young folks out here who are easily influenced.

Many former civil rights folks joined government jobs cause they needed to provide for their family and were no longer wide eyed teens. Or even felt they could make an impact in the community as a judge, attorney, officer, fire man, teacher and etc.

After the death of Malcolm, MLK and the riots all across the country in the 60s a lot of opportunities were opened up for black folks with laws being passed. So this was the first wave that came of black politicians (black mayors in Atlanta, Cleveland, Detroit and etc) and black professionals (entering the white corporate america work force). So their views weren't as cynical as folks today....it was more of a view of opportunity to climb heights never seen before.

Last edited:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I’m really gonna need someone to explain how a cac was in the Black Panthers :what:
ever heard of rachel dolezal :francis:

but im still surprised it took long this long for this halfling wench to get exposed. especially considering she had posted her dna results and father before and was going around spewing this hate of black men
i guess her "crowd" didnt care about that though

i've been hoping this bytch slips down a small flight of stairs for a while, glad this is happening. Her father being a cac rat not only explains her personality, but her rodent like face :francis:

also i hope no one tries to make this about black women. she aint black, but she uses lost wenches for clicks like a pure agent

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah he isn't...it's his lane and where he thrives...

It'd be beneath him if he was trying to be a SERIOUS black community leader ala Louis Farrakhan or something like of that nature but he has never tried to be that..:manny:

Farrakhan ain’t serious either. All he does is walk around giving speeches ranting about how he hates seeing his beautiful black sisters especially in entertainment just provocatively because a woman’s body is beautiful and it distracts the mind of men like him

What about Farrakhan is serious? The Panthers a lot more than that fool. About to croak any year now and will be praised for decades of giving speeches and handing out newspapers