Tariq Got the wolves at Jamilah's throat. She might be done, brehs

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
Like father like daughter:martin:

"Her daddy was a former black panther,who became a police officer for 26 years,let that sink in"-Tariq

When you let that sink in,I don't think there is any other conclusion that you could come to.
Crazy how trusting black people can be:snoop:
Not that all panther sects were anti white anyway,but I think a white man trying to pass himself off as black would be a red flag:martin:

that nikka Riq was shaking with the spirit of the Holy Ghost when he spit that fire :damn:

Last edited:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Naw she def ain’t worse than Fox News, lol
She's worse in the sense that she is a "black" (biracial?) woman and has said things like "black men are the number 1 cause of death to black women" without any factual evidence behind it and some mufuggas believed her.

Fox seems like they just use the same old statistics against us. but the shyt she has said, I've honestly never heard before.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
These Twitter beefs Tariq engages in are beneath him. Someone should tell him how corny this behavior is.
Nah he isn't...it's his lane and where he thrives...

It'd be beneath him if he was trying to be a SERIOUS black community leader ala Louis Farrakhan or something like of that nature but he has never tried to be that..:manny:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
She's worse in the sense that she is a "black" (biracial?) woman and has said things like "black men are the number 1 cause of death to black women" without any factual evidence behind it and some mufuggas believed her.

Fox seems like they just use the same old statistics against us. but the shyt she has said, I've honestly never heard before.
Not even just us, Fox News is bad for everyone, period.
But yeah she trash. Lol

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. All of the panthers were on the FBI's watchlist but somehow how father gets have a long successful career in law enforcement after being labeled a domestic terrorist? Imagine how many brothas he locked up over the years.

Breh real talk. I personally know former black panthers who have jobs in all walks of life. Some have even worked as cops, teachers, fire fighters and etc.

Being on the FBI watch list or having an criminal past doesn't necessarily stop you from getting these types of jobs even if you are black.

As a person who has parents that were in the civil rights movement and having worked in DoD. You are vetted there is nothing amazing about this shyt.

shyt my boy who is black was caught with coke as a 16 year old trying to sling. The judge sealed his records and put him on probabtion for 7 years.

Dude is now a director in DoD he also has a top secret clearance. All the FBI asked when investigating him was for him to be honest about his past and don't hide shyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:russell:I just sent her a $500 gift certificate for spa treatments at the Mandarin so she can detox from these unwarranted attacks from dusty nergos her enemies. Black women aren't deserting her, she'll be fine
No...black women didn't fuk with her in the first place. Don't speak for me. Only those self hating small minded with the wrong mentality thats useful only for promoting intra-racial conflict do...she won't be fine, she's about to find out that she's as useless to the black community as a wet paperbag, and once her whites find out that their agent messenger is no longer relevant , they will discard her like a ...paperbag. I mean...you should know this .. considering, at the end of the day....y'all are both trash. (Pun intended)