Tariq called into the reparations task force in california to tell them who is qualified or not

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does that mean the descendents of the underground rail road who still live in Canada and the former slaves and free blacks that went to Liberia, and the descendents from the soldiers from WWI and WWII still in Europe are included? Alot of these people still have their FBA paperwork.

Tariq you reading this? Yes indeed?
He says you have to be FBA and be classified as a citizen of the US for at least 10 years.

Tariq is really thorough about this you can admit.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone is going to try to put their hands in the pot.
All my Mexicans who stay in the kitchen of every restaurant across the USA already lining up
and I'm not even Mexican

Didn't watch the video, but just make sure that you guys don't let false idols bring about further division
my 2 cents

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
He says you have to be FBA and be classified as a citizen of the US for at least 10 years.

To be fair, he said, "classified as black". Likely to prevent people who are too far removed from FBA ancestry from qualifying. I do believe you also should have a legacy of American citizenship in order to qualify.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He said if your LINEAGE can be traced back to the 1870 census

you coli nikkas dont LISTEN or THINK

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of us that are descendants of the Underground Railroad have already returned to the states or have dual citizenship like my grandmother and her sisters.

That's not true, I lived in Canada before, there are American slave descendents in the praries and in the maritimes and across the river from Detroit.

Funny how I know more about your slave history than you FBA's

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Perfect. In addition to consistent payments though, we also need compensation in land, schools, comp for farmers, our own financial institutions etc.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
In before the usual suspects come in and start hating.
full

invalid

Banned
Daps
That's not true, I lived in Canada before, there are American slave descendents in the praries and in the maritimes and across the river from Detroit.

Funny how I know more about your slave history than you FBA's

I said most. There are still a few families left in Amherstberg, Dresden, Chatham Kent, Buxton, etc but majority of the families have left for Detroit, Chicago, and Toronto. The few that are left are our “country cousins”.