Tariq called into the reparations task force in california to tell them who is qualified or not

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My Haitian brethren don't have to worry about reparations. He probably a descendant of the Haitian slaves who migrated to New Orleans with their masters. :mjlit:We are going to have black caribbeans with ADOS lineage are going to claim reparation like my son.:takedat:
Well if your paper work checks out I guess that's ok brother. :dry:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All my Mexicans who stay in the kitchen of every restaurant across the USA already lining up
and I'm not even Mexican

Didn't watch the video, but just make sure that you guys don't let false idols bring about further division
my 2 cents
If you didn’t watch the video shut the fukk up and keep your two cents to yourself.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Does that mean the descendents of the underground rail road who still live in Canada and the former slaves and free blacks that went to Liberia, and the descendents from the soldiers from WWI and WWII still in Europe are included? Alot of these people still have their FBA paperwork.

Tariq you reading this? Yes indeed?
Your investment in that is what exactly?

But the short answer would be yes. In this situation, handled by specific firm(s) that will address our fba diaspora directly. Not something that will hinder the process for the overwhelming majority

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
My Haitian brethren don't have to worry about reparations. He probably a descendant of the Haitian slaves who migrated to New Orleans with their masters. :mjlit:We are going to have black caribbeans with ADOS lineage are going to claim reparation like my son.:takedat:
these the people cats like @The Velvet Soul purposely bypass to come in here and focus on YouTubers nobody cares about:mjgrin:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
So the reparations task force is black people talking amongst themselves deciding who should get reparations?

So what exactly happens when this info reaches the desk of the cacs who have to sign off and write the check?
The new model T-1619 21st century c00n in here concern trolling:unimpressed:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Tariq out here really putting in work
full