Daps
Reppin
a woman who has overly arched eyebrows
wears annimal print
wears hoop earings
has weird hair color

is miserable.... despite having a large family

ya don't say.

Luciferian lifestyles don't make people happy when the music stops and the parties end because you don't have to think about what you've done and what you represent, when you're having a good time.

You aren't happy unless you can be used to perform for the devil. That's a shame
:upsetfavre:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
... Meanwhile a struggling family with barely any income is living their best life. People are so fukking ungrateful for what they have.
I understand what you're saying logically. Unfortunately, real depression doesn't operate like that.

What you're saying is as arbitrary yet similar to telling a mentally challenged person to be more rational.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The depression was more than likely due to her failed relationship than the pandemic. She was engaged to be married, found out he was cheating with multiple women and they split.

First of all I don't know what her expectations were. Taraji strikes me as someone who would be down for a 3some if she were informed about the other woman beforehand. She's wild. I'm guessing she expected him to be honest more than anything. There's nothing worse than the feeling of betrayal or being lied to.

But to answer your question I'm guessing the same reason some women who entertain broke, unattractive men expect them to be faithful. When you love someone you want them all to yourself and you want them to be honest.

She hustling backwards.with covid alot of young bucks out here with nothing to do and pent up energy. Find one and lock him down for a few weeks it would be the best dikk she would in her life.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Wish her the best

but I knew something was wrong ever since her last 4 relationships one with common who dumped her when she said common introduced her to his mom and all, but he decided to move on

and her last relationship with the former football player who dumped her because she wanted him to go to counseling

and I could tell when someone ask her about her engagement falling apart, she seem kind of sad

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
a woman who has overly arched eyebrows
wears annimal print
wears hoop earings
has weird hair color

is miserable.... despite having a large family

ya don't say.

Luciferian lifestyles don't make people happy when the music stops and the parties end because you don't have to think about what you've done and what you represent, when you're having a good time.

You aren't happy unless you can be used to perform for the devil. That's a shame

basically.

chick got by for the last 6 years playing Cookie Lyon in a role that didn’t exactly require extensive acting chops. She should consider herself very fortunate.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
She hustling backwards.with covid alot of young bucks out here with nothing to do and pent up energy. Find one and lock him down for a few weeks it would be the best dikk she would in her life.
Everyone doesn't just want sex

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
So we talking down on people with brain issues?:ohhh: That shyt has nothing to do with money, what is wrong with y’all? I kinda hope y’all playing:francis: some of you nikkas need p*ssy that y’all don’t have to pay for :mjlol:, haven’t seen my therapist in years till this pandemic came , my anxiety went thru the roof, a lot of people I know personally was fighting mental issues thru the pandemic, I swear some of you nikkas too simple in the head , that’s why half of y’all don’t have no bytches

Last edited:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
What exactly is her issue tho? She can't go anywhere?Didn't she go on a girls trip for her 50th? Is she depressed because she can't pay bills? I'm sure her bank account is stacked. Is She depressed over a relationship. She's 50 she had plenty of break ups including her child's father . She's not depressed because she can't find acting jobs.Real depression is nothing to play with. What is it she wants?LOL she can hop on a dating app for a man,she still goes places,will have a job after pandemic. Maybe she should trade all that square feet in her mansion for a 1 bedroom and she would be alot more thankful .Stop feeling for these rich ass celebs.