Taraji P Henson reveals she thought about killing herself during the pandemic

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Being 39 and dealing with women from 35 to 44 , I have literally dealt with a lot of them with depression do to relationships more than anything

the last 2 women I dated , cried heavily when I said I can no longer be with them on a dating tip...both said the same thing.. NO MAN WANTS ME....

both of them had bad history of bad prior relationships with guys that was low quality dudes.. either cheaters, ex cons, nikkas with 5 baby mamas , broke drug dealers and when they feel like a quality dude like myself who works, pays bills and responsible don’t want them either,, it hit them hard

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
a woman who has overly arched eyebrows
wears annimal print
wears hoop earings
has weird hair color

is miserable.... despite having a large family

ya don't say.

Luciferian lifestyles don't make people happy when the music stops and the parties end because you don't have to think about what you've done and what you represent, when you're having a good time.

You aren't happy unless you can be used to perform for the devil. That's a shame
Dapped and repped

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't think she wanted to kill herself simply just because of social distancing rules and the spread of the virus.

She prob been depressed for a while and when everything was shut down for a minute she probably couldn't distract herself from it. I know staying busy helps me when I'm down.

It could also be she had an episode that just so happened to coincide with the pandemic.

People take things at face value too much.

Either way I hope she doing well.
She's having to face her empty life and can't stand what she sees.

Common issue with black women during this pandemic

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Being 39 and dealing with women from 35 to 44 , I have literally dealt with a lot of them with depression do to relationships more than anything

the last 2 women I dated , cried heavily when I said I can no longer be with them on a dating tip...both said the same thing.. NO MAN WANTS ME....

both of them had bad history of bad prior relationships with guys that was low quality dudes.. either cheaters, ex cons, nikkas with 5 baby mamas , broke drug dealers and when they feel like a quality dude like myself who works, pays bills and responsible don’t want them either,, it hit them hard
fukk them hoes. Tell to learn to be less disagreeable.

And why the fukk are you dating old women anyways? :russ:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Imagine living in a mansion and not having to worry about bills during a pandemic. But you mad you can’t go outside. :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
a woman who has overly arched eyebrows
wears annimal print
wears hoop earings
has weird hair color

is miserable.... despite having a large family

ya don't say.

Luciferian lifestyles don't make people happy when the music stops and the parties end because you don't have to think about what you've done and what you represent, when you're having a good time.

You aren't happy unless you can be used to perform for the devil. That's a shame
mowgli droppin knowledge :ohhh:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Imagine living in a mansion and not having to worry about bills during a pandemic. But you mad you can’t go outside. :mjlol:
:russ: and she recently went on a boat trip with her girls. People in here caping for these celebrities as if they care about normal person. One thing about rich folks commiting suicide people will mourn for a day be shocked (Robin Williams) and move on. It is what it is .