Taraji P Henson reveals she thought about killing herself during the pandemic

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Social tranquility = number one

If you can't be by your self with only yourself.
Go find the best clinical sociologist and fix yo shyt.
You not special. You broke go sit Cho ass on thr couch. Find out what's wrong and act with urgency tp grow change and fix it. Healthy people seek help and aid to recover from injury of any kind. So they can return back to great health. Broken toys are people who do not seek real professional help and deflect to people who are not professionally built for help. Stop asking for advice and self reflecting with anyone who is not a clinical sociologist. You broke. You should not be seeking advice about issue paramont to your health. from people who really not qualified at the end of the day. Mental health, business, accounting, finance, engineering, legal counsel, procurement...seek a real specialized professional. It is some other some other general subjects I missed. Yet those are the immediate ones. You need to vet pro help for alone.

Art Barr

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
No cause. It's a chemical imbalance in the brain that causes a different outlook on life. While you see color, others may see gray and their sensitivity may be different than yours.

It lies on the spectrum of socio and psychopaths in a sense.

No such thing in the universe breh

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The depression was more than likely due to her failed relationship than the pandemic. She was engaged to be married, found out he was cheating with multiple women and they split.
This is definitely what it is and the pandemic just multiplied that. I been thru that before and the thing that helped me the most was being around positive people. The last thing I wanted to do was be alone during that time. So I get where’s she’s coming from. She is already dealing with the anxiety of a failed relationship and the uncertainty that it brings and then there’s the added uncertainty that this pandemic

Daps
The depression was more than likely due to her failed relationship than the pandemic. She was engaged to be married, found out he was cheating with multiple women and they split.

Honest question, why do women expect filthy rich athletes with unlimited options to be faithful?

Daps
This is definitely what it is and the pandemic just multiplied that. I been thru that before and the thing that helped me the most was being around positive people. The last thing I wanted to do was be alone during that time. So I get where’s she’s coming from. She is already dealing with the anxiety of a failed relationship and the uncertainty that it brings and then there’s the added uncertainty that this pandemic

We’re you depressed during that fiasco or just sad?

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Honest question, why do women expect filthy rich athletes with unlimited options to be faithful?
First of all I don't know what her expectations were. Taraji strikes me as someone who would be down for a 3some if she were informed about the other woman beforehand. She's wild. I'm guessing she expected him to be honest more than anything. There's nothing worse than the feeling of betrayal or being lied to.

But to answer your question I'm guessing the same reason some women who entertain broke, unattractive men expect them to be faithful. When you love someone you want them all to yourself and you want them to be honest.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
No cause. It's a chemical imbalance in the brain that causes a different outlook on life. While you see color, others may see gray and their sensitivity may be different than yours.

It lies on the spectrum of socio and psychopaths in a sense.
Yup