All Star
Daps
a woman who has overly arched eyebrows
wears annimal print
wears hoop earings
has weird hair color

is miserable.... despite having a large family

ya don't say.

Luciferian lifestyles don't make people happy when the music stops and the parties end because you don't have to think about what you've done and what you represent, when you're having a good time.

You aren't happy unless you can be used to perform for the devil. That's a shame
:wow:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
This is why i always tell my daughter, you not truly a complete person in touch with yourself unless you can be happy in a room by yourself all day.
problem is society does it's very best to try and make people feel the opposite, tells you that isolated hobbies like playing a video game, or reading a book/comicbook, watching tv, listening to music, whatever it may be is bad for you. say that you are being anti social.even use isolation as punishment to further reinforce this weakness. I can enjoy time to myself just as much as i enjoy company, has nothing to do with being anti social. some people are too reliant on others to be happy.
Like Bruce Wayne: I dip in, and dip out. I can just as easily remain off the grid for a while and enjoy myself just the same.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't think it was that. I think she's dealing with depression.
what was causing the depression though? i got the impression she was depress because of the pandemic. or that it at least further heightened her depression to the point that she felt suicidal.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Lived in a hole in the ground on the outskirts of Mogadishu for 5 years. This country is soft.
I swear depression is a first world problem. We have too much free time. Ppl from impoverished countries do pull this shyt. Food and a place to sleep at night is enough. In America, we want what the next man has. Thats unsustainable.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Suicide numbers in 2020 will be at an all time high.

human beings are social animals. Isolation leads to depression.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
what was causing the depression though? i got the impression she was depress because of the pandemic. or that it at least further heightened her depression to the point that she felt suicidal.
No cause. It's a chemical imbalance in the brain that causes a different outlook on life. While you see color, others may see gray and their sensitivity may be different than yours.

It lies on the spectrum of socio and psychopaths in a sense.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
that part

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she hated social distancing that much? I mean guess it makes sense actually. she's an actress her life has been about getting attention from others and being social. from that perspective this pandemic has probably been the most challenging event of her life. be like a musician going deaf.

She was an everyday person with everyday problems before she got into Hollywood though..

Everyones problems begins at childhood and is just a continuation..

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
a woman who has overly arched eyebrows
wears annimal print
wears hoop earings
has weird hair color

is miserable.... despite having a large family

ya don't say.

Luciferian lifestyles don't make people happy when the music stops and the parties end because you don't have to think about what you've done and what you represent, when you're having a good time.

You aren't happy unless you can be used to perform for the devil. That's a shame
:dwillhuh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No cause. It's a chemical imbalance in the brain that causes a different outlook on life. While you see color, others may see gray and their sensitivity may be different than yours.

It lies on the spectrum of socio and psychopaths in a sense.
Interesting, so it's more a disease than an mental outlook?