Taraji P Henson reveals she thought about killing herself during the pandemic

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I’m sorry but depression shouldn’t be a catch all term for “cut that dumb shyt out nikka” :mjtf:

ever since social media people be using that word way too loosely :comeon:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is why i always tell my daughter, you not truly a complete person in touch with yourself unless you can be happy in a room by yourself all day.
problem is society does it's very best to try and make people feel the opposite, tells you that isolated hobbies like playing a video game, or reading a book/comicbook, watching tv, listening to music, whatever it may be is bad for you. say that you are being anti social.even use isolation as punishment to further reinforce this weakness. I can enjoy time to myself just as much as i enjoy company, has nothing to do with being anti social. some people are too reliant on others to be happy.

People don't understand how I stay to myself everyday, it's liberating.

Daps
This is why i always tell my daughter, you not truly a complete person in touch with yourself unless you can be happy in a room by yourself all day.
problem is society does it's very best to try and make people feel the opposite, tells you that isolated hobbies like playing a video game, or reading a book/comicbook, watching tv, listening to music, whatever it may be is bad for you. say that you are being anti social.even use isolation as punishment to further reinforce this weakness. I can enjoy time to myself just as much as i enjoy company, has nothing to do with being anti social. some people are too reliant on others to be happy.
Facts repped

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
she hated social distancing that much? I mean guess it makes sense actually. she's an actress her life has been about getting attention from others and being social. from that perspective this pandemic has probably been the most challenging event of her life. be like a musician going deaf.
I don't think it was that. I think she's dealing with depression.