Tanzania outchea looking like a modern American city

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
If you got street smarts youll be straight but if you are green behind the ears you will get got.

Its an area in Monrovia Liberia called the red light district where cats will come up to you dancing and circle around you singing “Thank you Lord for bringing me my blessing :blessed:“ then they rob you :russ::mjlol:
:mjzooted:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Its so cool to see the juxtapose of the clothing still being traditional while the city modernizes... looks cool as fukk. I hope African Cities keep this as opposed to just dressing like westerners, which is what happened in Asian countries...
Nigerian s especially pride themselves on their cultural attire, I don't think I ever seen their president rocking a suit and tie.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And who owns the majority of the businesses? :mjpls:

Last time I checked, the richest man in Tanzania was an Arab (whose son raped Mugabe's daughter overseas in China) :francis:

Bakhresa is from Zanzibar, hes not a foreigner. Hes of Yemeni origin through his paternal side (from Hadhramut) but theyve been there for centuries and his mother is Swahili.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
:whoo:

Some parts of Africa are changing fast brehs. This is legit one of the best planned cities I've seen anywhere.

Things I saw:

- Dedicated bus lanes
- Walkable narrow alleys and passageways
- Modern skyline
- Clean streets
- New modern bridge

@WakandanPride Where you at? Peep this homie

Wow.

I would buy property there.

Rep for a great find.

Notice the white trolls ain't here?

Khermann

Rookie
Daps
:whoo:

Some parts of Africa are changing fast brehs. This is legit one of the best planned cities I've seen anywhere.

Things I saw:

- Dedicated bus lanes
- Walkable narrow alleys and passageways
- Modern skyline
- Clean streets
- New modern bridge

@WakandanPride Where you at? Peep this homie

Like almost all part of Africa !!!!!!!!! I like that recognisation and honesty (ok its not perfect but good progress there )