Tanzania outchea looking like a modern American city

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You’re right. I’m dating this woman from Ghana & she was saying the same.

Yeah Africa deals with covert racism via exteeme poverty, which is why they look at America as the promise land. In america we deal with overt racism since we live amogst non blacks.

Everytime Im in Africa I feel at ease and stress free.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Yeah Africa deals with covert racism via exteeme poverty, which is why they look at America as the promise land. In america we deal with overt racism since we live amogst non blacks.

Everytime Im in Africa I feel at ease and stress free.
And sleep like a baby:blessed:

You can feel your brain healing from not being in Babylon :wow:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
tanzania is my city

tenor.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What you were expecting huts :dahell:

majority of big African cities are safe, modern and growing

If you got street smarts youll be straight but if you are green behind the ears you will get got.

Its an area in Monrovia Liberia called the red light district where cats will come up to you dancing and circle around you singing “Thank you Lord for bringing me my blessing :blessed:“ then they rob you :russ::mjlol:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dar is a fun city to visit, I recommend it. You can incorporate a trip to Zanzibar at the same time, which is only an hour away by ferry.

Most tourist books which cater to white people will tell you to spend as little time as possible in Dar, but ignore them :mjpls: The people are friendly, they have a good party scene- they have a very distinct coastal culture and history, and if youre a tourist from the West youll be able to find good places to stay.

Not to say the country/city doesnt have huge challenges, but its still nice to visit.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Hate Speech
They openly sh!t in the streets in Africa.

Stop acting all appalled and sh!t that OP was surprised by the advancement he saw in Tanzania.

Buncha corny, African’t d!ck riding faggetts.