Tanzania outchea looking like a modern American city

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps

"Put the worst on display so the world can see and that's all they will ever show
So the ones in the West will never move east and feel they could be at home
Get tricked by the Beast but where them gon' flee when the monster is fully grown?"

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Haven't heard much of Tanzania. What's good out there? I see they got beaches over there. How's that? Looks like a nice city. Not really a city I thought much of visiting over there like Cairo or Johannesburg.

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Dar es Salaam is up there in terms of development in the many African countries I've visited. The Central Business District is very modern. But the best place in an African city I've ever been to are the suburbs of Nairobi. Bruh, it's so green, I've never seen so many plants and trees in a modern area. Peep a photo of one of the places I saw:

oG0UaqL.jpg

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It looks nice from the videos but i gotta say i would probably get into alot of accidents if i was driving over there...

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Haven’t been out to Dar yet. Only Nairobi as far as East Africa

Next time I’m out that side of the world it’ll be

Kigali, Kampala, Nairobi, Dar, Zanzibar and Mombasa.

The EAC looks very promising.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
If you got street smarts youll be straight but if you are green behind the ears you will get got.

Its an area in Monrovia Liberia called the red light district where cats will come up to you dancing and circle around you singing “Thank you Lord for bringing me my blessing :blessed:“ then they rob you :russ::mjlol:
why would you allow nikkas to surround you, you deserve the jux. Idk if they singing or doing cartwheels

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who built it? :francis:

Chinaman got his hands all up in this :francis:

Salute to them either way :ehh:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
if the right people get involved African countries will be at the forefront of eco-tech friendly cities

that’s just goregeous

Dar es Salaam is up there in terms of development in the many African countries I've visited. The Central Business District is very modern. But the best place in an African city I've ever been to are the suburbs of Nairobi. Bruh, it's so green, I've never seen so many plants and trees in a modern area. Peep a photo of one of the places I saw:

oG0UaqL.jpg

Hence why it's important to fight all the divisive bullshyt going on right now. Because I personally don't want to see non Blacks flocking to take advantage of modern Africa.. It should be other Black people.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America isnt and hasn't been as "advanced" as we believe it to be for quite some time

I mean hell, Casablanca was just connected to Tangier via high speed rail within the last 2 weeks....meanwhile here.......:no:

And in regards to all these China references.... as ive said elsewhere .....yall DO know that the triumph of contemporary south korea and japan started with FOREIGN protection and or investment, right ??

Then yall will be in the next thread talkin bout "we need to be like the koreans!"....lmao...people jus be running they mouth jus cause .although i get the suspicion , whats good for the goose could be good for the gander.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
i've been to dar es salaam multiple times. great place. beaches suck, though -- have to go zanzibar or north coast for that.

i've generally enjoyed it more than nairobi aka nairobbery. the women in TZ are definitely prettier on average, too i'd say.

Last edited:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Haven't heard much of Tanzania. What's good out there? I see they got beaches over there. How's that? Looks like a nice city. Not really a city I thought much of visiting over there like Cairo or Johannesburg.

Zanzibar is the spot for beaches. Spectacular :blessed: :wow:. In fact, my avi is me on the beach there lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i've been to dar es salaam multiple times. great place. beaches suck, though -- have to go zanzibar or north coast for that.

i've generally enjoyed it more than nairobi aka nairobbery. the women are TZ are definitely prettier on average, too i'd say.

What Time of year did you go?