Tanzania outchea looking like a modern American city

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
What Time of year did you go?

past few times, i've gone in winter for work.

to add, the chinese influence is pretty pronounced. i saw a group of laborers within five minutes of leaving the airport. my hotel downtown was also in proximity of new chinese building developments.

a 4 or 5 star hotel there with views of the city will cost you about $130 - $200 per night. i was at the hyatt regency and it was ~$180 per night. you can definitely find excellent amenities for about $100 in the city proper, though or less.

honestly, if you're out there, though... makes sense to go straight to zanzibar. beaches there are next level.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
United States of Africa coming soon :blessed:

Letta CAC say go back to Africa once Wakanda becomes real :mjlol:

Don't know what y'all gonna do about Becky Maria and Chun Li. They gonna be out out

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
If you got street smarts youll be straight but if you are green behind the ears you will get got.

Its an area in Monrovia Liberia called the red light district where cats will come up to you dancing and circle around you singing “Thank you Lord for bringing me my blessing :blessed:“ then they rob you :russ::mjlol:

Funny thing, you mention the Red Light District. My uncle got finessed by 2 henchmen and this nikka -- fought in the civil war:mjlol::russ:!

When I went there, catz respected me cause I told them I came from the states and I dont fear being among my own. I did get finessed by a thot lmaooo... but that's another story...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Funny thing, you mention the Red Light District. My uncle got finessed by 2 henchmen and this nikka -- fought in the civil war:mjlol::russ:!

When I went there, catz respected me cause I told them I came from the states and I dont fear being among my own. I did get finessed by a thot lmaooo... but that's another story...

Lol only thing that happened to me was some fulani brehs tried to overcharge my girl for some clothes but jt was still dirt cheap compared to the states

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
9113bznGLBL._UX679_.jpg

:mjlol::dead: