Tanzania just hit this gold miner with a $190 billion tax bill. That's two centuries of revenue

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Its more offensive that they have the name Acacia which is a sacred wood in the bible and an Ancient African Tree.

I was wondering if anybody was gonna catch that :ufdup:

It's a double entendre...

Them Crakkkers slick.... :manny:

Throughout my blue lodge lectures when i was in the fraternity we were taught about the Acacia leaf being sacred to us as "candidates'

My traveling brehthen know the jewel
:umad:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh in spite of all it's accomplishments

TANZANIA AINT NO SUPERPOWER!

European Colonialism has NEVER DIED

and TANZANIA IS NO EXCEPTION TO THE RULE....

YOU REALLY THINK TANZANIA CAN SUPPRESS AN AMERICAN or BRITISH campaign to destabilise this nation?!?

:why:

If so....then I got some beachfront in Alaska I'd like to sell ya :umad:
...i cant help but notice that alaska has a ton of beaches :skip:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
More hotep-like babble. No one said Tanzania was some superpower. But the fact is the world doesn't work like that. If what you're saying is the case then Robert Mugabe would have been overthrown since he was taking precious land from whites. Yet the British couldn't do anything instead install sanctions.

@Clean Cut as an actual African in the same region please educate.
And those sanctions WERE doing harm....back in the 90s when the west had absolute power, but now, there's a new player on the chess board. West dare to do anything and they lose. Contracts go east, its just that simple now a days.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Fixed for you breh. Never forget, nobody in the world is your friend. We're stuck between a rock and hard place if you think that China is our friend.
You don't need to be friends to do business. When you go buy gas are you friends with the owner of Shell? I don't think so. Exploitation would be getting diamonds and gold for a bag of rice. The chinese pay market value. That's called trade.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Don't get tricked with China, them fukks are strictly about their own enrichment.

They'll build you some shyt you didn't ask for then demand natural resources or land for private development in exchange.

I've seen Chinese in the Caribbean build something like a stadium and import from labor, and trucks to wheelbarrows, the locals don't benefit at all.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Tanzania's new president is known for not taking shyt..

His ministers now fly economy on international trips and without an entourage:mjlol:

I love it. Thats what I want to hear. Africa needs Presidents like that in all 50+ countries. Kick these cacs out, continue to develop and industrialize and grow into first world nations.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Bro muhummar ghadafi was murdering his citizens with chemical weapons.

:heh:You actually believe that bullshyt?

Human Rights Watch actually said that all the shyt that Hillary & Obama said to justify the war against Ghadaffi was bullshyt

They were mad because he was cutting the West off of cheap oil. He wanted to unite the African Union and start their own currency

@Diasporan Royalty @The HONORABLE SKJ @FSP to be fair...Quaddafi was a HUGE dikkhead. Dude had been asking for an asswhoopin for a minute.[/QUOTE

Leave it to the liberal elite to believe this dumb shyt.

Libya had the highest living standard in Africa

Before US-NATO Invasion, Libya Had The Highest Human Development Index , The Lowest Infant Mortality, The Highest Life Expectancy In All Of Africa

They had a higher literacy rate than America does & universal health care

George W. Bush & Barack Obama had ZERO problem with Ghaddafi until he decided he was going to start the African currency and cut Western countries off from cheap oil

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:heh:You actually believe that bullshyt?

Human Rights Watch actually said that all the shyt that Hillary & Obama said to justify the war against Ghadaffi was bullshyt

They were mad because he was cutting the West off of cheap oil. He wanted to unite the African Union and start their own currency

Quaddafi had his ass marked for death since the 80s.

the West doesn't forgive or forget.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Quaddafi had his ass marked for death since the 80s.

the West doesn't forgive or forget.

u8_Gaddafi-crush-Condoleezza.jpg

Gaddafi_obama.jpg

How Gaddafi Friended Bush, Blair, and Berlusconi

There was NO problem until he decided to not give up his oil for US dollars anymore.

All that '80s shyt was long in the past