Tanzania just hit this gold miner with a $190 billion tax bill. That's two centuries of revenue

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
One step in the right direction. Now let's hope those cac Jewish owned mines in Africa are shut down. How do we know another mining company ain't behind this plotting to take they spot tho?:jbhmm:
If you close the mines, who's going to refine the minerals and how can they make money off of them?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Nice move...

But unfortunately it won't end well for Tanzania....

Mugabe...Khadafi and many others have tried this...

Their will be a COUP by next week overthrowing the Government and the President of Tanzania will get MURKED..

:ufdup: white corporations don't respect African nations and since they are in cahoots with European Governments whom profited off of centuries of exploitation...

The PIMPING OF THE MOTHERLAND WILL NEVER STOP...

AFRICA is the WESTERN WORLDs TRAP SPOT :manny:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
One of the few African countries with a focused competent leader and one of the few countries with an actual goal to try and industrial.

I keep hearing good news from them. I personally think they CAN reach their goals by 2025.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Nice move...

But unfortunately it won't end well for Tanzania....

Mugabe...Khadafi and many others have tried this...

Their will be a COUP by next week overthrowing the Government and the President of Tanzania will get MURKED..

:ufdup: white corporations don't respect African nations and since they are in cahoots with European Governments whom profited off of centuries of exploitation...

The PIMPING OF THE MOTHERLAND WILL NEVER STOP...

AFRICA is the WESTERN WORLDs TRAP SPOT :manny:

This isn't the 60s/70s anymore dude... At most they'll try and find a way to isolate Tanzania.

FSP

Banned
Daps
One of the few African countries with a focused competent leader and one of the few countries with an actual goal to try and industrial.

I keep hearing good news from them. I personally think they CAN reach their goals by 2025.
They're trying to turn Southern/Central Africa into a giant tech hub, which is a great idea because Africans are wicked smart and could advance greatly with that kind of development. I never even noticed the potential until someone made me pay attention. The majority of the world is so sleep on Africa :wow: