Tanzania just hit this gold miner with a $190 billion tax bill. That's two centuries of revenue

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This isn't the 60s/70s anymore dude... At most they'll try and find a way to isolate Tanzania.

:gucci: shyt ain't changed...

We have more CIA operatives and Regime changing advocates in 2017 than ever before

The "murder" of ghadafi who told the Oil Tyc00ns and Privatized Water advocates of the west to kiss his azz took place in 2011

And it's been quite obvious as evident in those Hillary emails that this was an INTENTIONAL HIT and ROBBERY AND RAPE of LIBYA on the behalf of Clinton's friends at BP OIL and billionaire George Soros the man who was behind the bullshyt Haitian relief motive

Shyt is more Trife now then the 70s

Because CHINA is Eating in africa too...

No different than the Carribbean...

It's a new COLD WAR

But instead of commies Vs capitalists

It's western capitalists like USA and British Vs eastern capitalists like China and India

And AFRICA and the CARRIBBEAN ARE THE BATTLEGROUNDS

FSP

Banned
Daps

We have more CIA operatives and Regime changing advocates in 2017 than ever before

The "murder" of ghadafi who told the Oil Tyc00ns and Privatized Water advocates of the west to kiss his azz took place in 2011

And it's been quite obvious as evident in those Hillary emails that this was an INTENTIONAL HIT and ROBBERY AND RAPE of LIBYA on the behalf of Clinton's friends at BP OIL and billionaire George Soros the man who was behind the bullshyt Haitian relief motive

It's a new COLD WAR

It's western capitalists like USA and British Vs eastern capitalists like China and India

Bro muhummar ghadafi was murdering his citizens with chemical weapons.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

It's a new COLD WAR

:whew:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

It's a new COLD WAR

You are comparing the invasion of Libya to the rest of Africa. Once again this isn't the 60 and 70. The West been gunning for Gaddafi for a long time this isn't the case for Tanzanian or any other African nation.

And no there is no "battleground", instead its African countries now having more alternatives than just the West. Tanzania isn't Haiti, Mali or Liberia. Even IF there was a coup, the Tanzania army is actually one of the most competent in Africa and it wouldn't even last long. Once again the only thing they'll try to do is economically isolate Tanzania. Nothing more nothing less.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Nice move...

But unfortunately it won't end well for Tanzania....

Mugabe...Khadafi and many others have tried this...

Their will be a COUP by next week overthrowing the Government and the President of Tanzania will get MURKED..

:ufdup: white corporations don't respect African nations and since they are in cahoots with European Governments whom profited off of centuries of exploitation...

The PIMPING OF THE MOTHERLAND WILL NEVER STOP...

AFRICA is the WESTERN WORLDs TRAP SPOT :manny:
You know nothing. This isn't the 90s. If anyone even tries it, they will look east, and many have, that's why the west have been tainting the media with lies about the Sino-African relation. They are not happy about their losses on the continent. There will be no more isolating at this point, there's a new customer on board and he's cash strapped. BOP BOP.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Oh I love it :takedat: Basically, get the fukk up out of hea :picard:
You've raped our land of resources long enough

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You are comparing the invasion of Libya to the rest of Africa. Once again this isn't the 60 and 70. The West been gunning for Gaddafi for a long time this isn't the case for Tanzanian or any other African nation.

And no there is no "battleground", instead its African countries now having more alternatives than just the West. Tanzania isn't Haiti, Mali or Liberia. Even IF there was a coup, the Tanzania army is actually one of the most competent in Africa and it wouldn't even last long. Once again the only thing they'll try to do is economically isolate Tanzania. Nothing more nothing less.

Breh in spite of all it's accomplishments

TANZANIA AINT NO SUPERPOWER!

European Colonialism has NEVER DIED

and TANZANIA IS NO EXCEPTION TO THE RULE....

YOU REALLY THINK TANZANIA CAN SUPPRESS AN AMERICAN or BRITISH campaign to destabilise this nation?!?

:why:

If so....then I got some beachfront in Alaska I'd like to sell ya :umad:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

YOU REALLY THINK TANZANIA CAN SUPPRESS AN AMERICAN or BRITISH campaign to destabilise this nation?!?

More hotep-like babble. No one said Tanzania was some superpower. But the fact is the world doesn't work like that. If what you're saying is the case then Robert Mugabe would have been overthrown since he was taking precious land from whites. Yet the British couldn't do anything instead install sanctions.

@Clean Cut as an actual African in the same region please educate.

FSP

Banned
Daps

They would have to do what the EU does. Since it exists you have to believe it's possible

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
More hotep-like babble. No one said Tanzania was some superpower. But the fact is the world doesn't work like that. If what you're saying is the case then Robert Mugabe would have been overthrown since he was taking precious land from whites. Yet the British couldn't do anything instead install sanctions.

@Clean Cut as an actual African in the same region please educate.

How bout I educate YOU ...

Cause as a man such as myself whom worked for the Department of Defense as a contractor at Ft. benning with a High security clearance during 2006 when they (Pentagon) established AFRICOM

Trust me breh... Tanzania is NO THREAT to foreign interests

AFRICOM is basically an American policy influenced military command center with relationship with EVERY AFRICAN NATION with the exception of Egypt....

As long as this symbol and command center is present on the motherland...

150px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Africa_Command.svg.png

Tanzania like every other African nation is submissive to Western influence...

Western Globalist Neo Colonists STILL run Africa ask the G6 :manny:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
How bout I educate YOU ...

Cause as a man such as myself whom worked for the Department of Defense as a contractor at Ft. benning with a High security clearance during 2006 when they (Pentagon) established AFRICOM

Trust me breh... Tanzania is NO THREAT to foreign interests

AFRICOM is basically an American policy influenced military command center with relationship with EVERY AFRICAN NATION with the exception of Egypt....

As long as this symbol and command center is present on the motherland...

150px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Africa_Command.svg.png

Tanzania like every other African nation is submissive to Western influence...

Western Globalist Neo Colonists STILL run Africa ask the G6 :manny:

Once again more hotep-like babble. I already know about Africom and iirc the AU has always rejected Africom. And no African nations are not submissive to Western influence. How about you actually research modern African politics. Tanzania, Angola, Sudan, Zimbabwe and others like them are more shifted towards China. For example Tanzania since its Independence has been shifted towards China. Hell, even South Africa is slowly shifting away from the West.

More importantly how about you show me facts of westerners doing regime changes in Africa when the leaders take control of their economy. The only example you tried to give was Gaddafi and like many of us told you it was a totally different scenario as the West been gunning for him. Like I said the only thing they'll do at most is try to isolate Tanzania economically.