Massachusetts new 4% millionaire tax generates 1.8 billion in revenue

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
watch that 1.8 billion get spend on BULLSHYT

We used to give every kid free lunch if they want it.

I'm all for taxing the wealthy and they even prefer taxes over what I would want which is better wage distribution and a cap on corporate profit margins. If the actual money was distributed more evenly you wouldn't have to pass all these different extra taxes, there would be less people using social services and the economy would be more stable.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a bad idea if the funds are used appropriately. This is really what the lottery was supposed to do. At the end of the year there should be a report showing what the money was used for.

s@n

All Star
Daps
We used to give every kid free lunch if they want it.

I'm all for taxing the wealthy and they even prefer taxes over what I would want which is better wage distribution and a cap on corporate profit margins. If the actual money was distributed more evenly you wouldn't have to pass all these different extra taxes, there would be less people using social services and the economy would be more stable.
Yeah, the biotech and financial firms eat heavy out the
watch that 1.8 billion get spend on BULLSHYT

Massachusetts covers childbirth for little or no cost. Boston also has the second best Medical system in the world behind Tokyo. I hope a lot of those funds go towards some of the bridge infrastructure, which would improve things greatly, and towards some better service programs in underfunded communities

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I used be one of those people who associated MA with Taxachusetts, so when I had to move up their for work, I was like my paycheck:mjcry:

The shyt is blown way out of proportion, renters rights, public infrastructure, and a surplus refund. After being back in Texas I’m ready to head back to MA. :beli:

Last edited: