Tanzania just hit this gold miner with a $190 billion tax bill. That's two centuries of revenue

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
You know nothing. This isn't the 90s. If anyone even tries it, they will look east, and many have, that's why the west have been tainting the media with lies about the Sino-African Exploitation. They are not happy about their losses on the continent. There will be no more isolating at this point, there's a new customer on board and he's cash strapped. BOP BOP.
Fixed for you breh. Never forget, nobody in the world is your friend. We're stuck between a rock and hard place if you think that China is our friend.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Sad isn't it. :(
yea it's sad that you actually buy that bullshyt.

you're a fukking idiot my dude. if you had any common sense you would know even if he was "killing his own people" that's not enough motivation for western powers to go in and actually invest their own resources to go in and "liberate" lybia.

not to mention the end result which was anything but "liberating"

you are extremely naive and infant like to believe that retarded shyt. i bet you believe in pixie dust and unicorns too you innocently dumbass mutherfukker.

FOH

:camby:

FSP

Banned
Daps
yea it's sad that you actually buy that bullshyt.

you're a fukking idiot my dude. if you had any common sense you would know even if he was "killing his own people" that's not enough motivation for western powers to go in and actually invest their own resources to go in and "liberate" lybia.

not to mention the end result which was anything but "liberating"

you are extremely naive and infant like to believe that retarded shyt. i bet you believe in pixie dust and unicorns too you innocently dumbass mutherfukker.

FOH

:camby:
I'm sure you listen to Alex Jones and infowars too hoe ass nikka. Go away before you embarrass you and your family even more with that innocuous rhetorical bullshyt you're trying to peddle as the truth. Can't stand these dumb nikkas with internet privileges

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I'm sure you listen to Alex Jones and infowars too hoe ass nikka. Go away before you embarrass you and your family even more with that innocuous rhetorical bullshyt you're trying to peddle as the truth. Can't stand these dumb nikkas with internet privileges
i never listen alex jones or infowars or any crazy cacs for that matter. YOU are the one regurgitating establishment CAC talking points.

i guess you believe sadam had wmds too. or that we are really trying to liberate syrians (while murdering millions of them)

naive assclown, you clearly lack the common sense to see when you're getting played like a bytch (or maybe you enjoy it, fakkit)

ole we good ole white folks just want to liberate the poor africuns from shytty leaders regurgitating ass fool.

kill yourself sambo.

FSP

Banned
Daps
i never listen alex jones or infowars or any crazy cacs for that matter. YOU are the one regurgitating establishment CAC talking points.

i guess you believe sadam had wmds too. or that we are really trying to liberate syrians (while murdering millions of them)

naive assclown, you clearly lack the common sense to see when you're getting played like a bytch (or maybe you enjoy it, fakkit)

ole we good ole white folks just want to liberate the poor africuns from shytty leaders regurgitating ass fool.

kill yourself sambo.

:camby:Back to the circus with your clown ass.

Where do ya'll find these new nikkas:scust:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
:camby:Back to the circus with your clown ass.

Where do ya'll find these new nikkas:scust:
looks like naps fsggot ass agrees with you so you're in good company.
:mjlol:

New nikka?? bytch you joined 3 years after me and you have 10,000 posts you fukking loser.

fukk you and your momma you bytch.
:pacspit:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: FSP

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
You know nothing. This isn't the 90s. If anyone even tries it, they will look east, and many have, that's why the west have been tainting the media with lies about the Sino-African relation. They are not happy about their losses on the continent. There will be no more isolating at this point, there's a new customer on board and he's cash strapped. BOP BOP.

:ohhh:
:wow:
I don't trust asians but in this KKKurrent global climate I can see how building allies, trade agreements & partnerships with China could be beneficial for both.

Breh look one of my uncles
:jbhmm:

Shout out to the righteous leader John Pombe Joseph Magufuli
:salute:
We need more black people in positions of power to peep game.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Tanzania :wow:

If they can pull off that 2025 vision. And the usa will be vastly weaker by then :banderas: