Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Try hard brehs

Cape for p*ssy online brehs

Use smileys to compensate for shytty rebuttals brehs

"J-Nice" nikka probably blue black working minimum wage with 10 female friends "waiting his turn"

p*ssy nikkas crack me up

This nikka clearly caught feelings and now wants to resort to jokes on skin tone
Z52gTtK.png

It's okay breh, I know your life is fukking garbage but you have the power to change it.
sadto.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This nikka clearly caught feelings and now wants to resort to jokes on skin tone
Z52gTtK.png

It's okay breh, I know your life is fukking garbage but you have the power to change it.
sadto.gif

You still quoting me dusty nikka?

After all these post defending Coli women, you'll still be a lonely, broke blue black negro

One day you'll get to the p*ssy without the friendzone lol

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:manny:
Black Feminism caused the split. Many Black women separated themselves and many claim "Black men are the enemy." Black men are quite apathetic to it all, its Black women outraged that we don't alway defend them (when it isn't reciprocated from them).

Of course. Black feminism is the reason black men don't empathise women darker skinned black women who are ridiculed for being dark skinned because the natural order of things naturally put them at the bottom. Of course when this pernicious ideology is applied to their black behinds we must all circle our wagons around the oppressed black man. :dahell:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Of course. Black feminism is the reason black men don't empathise women darker skinned black women who are ridiculed for being dark skinned because the natural order of things naturally put them at the bottom. Of course when this pernicious ideology is applied to their black behinds we must all circle our wagons around the oppressed black man. :dahell:

We do? I can go on any social media site and find plenty of memes targeted towards Black men but they aren't acting outraged over it. Go find someone who loves you instead of forcing people who you don't even defend to deal with your BS:dahell:

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
You still quoting me dusty nikka?

After all these post defending Coli women, you'll still be a lonely, broke blue black negro

One day you'll get to the p*ssy without the friendzone lol

Why I gotta be blue black?
sadto.gif
Sounds like you got an issue with dark skin people :mjpls:

It's okay, I know hurt fakkits like you try to put their pain on other people so I'm trying to be patient with you
sadto.gif

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
How can you have excellent posts about white supremacy and racism and not include the struggles of Black women? Doesn't that seem disingenuous to you?
it is but I'm not going to deny say Poitiers work in that Afro Brazilian woman thread simply because I disagree with him in this thread

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Why I gotta be blue black?
sadto.gif
Sounds like you got an issue with dark skin people :mjpls:

It's okay, I know hurt fakkits try to put their pain on other people so I'm trying to be patient with you
sadto.gif

You came out of the womb looking like JJ Evans
sadto.gif
now you have to be PC and pander to have any chance at a woman
sadto.gif
Its okay, you didn't choose the cards you were dealt :russ:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
We do? I can go on any social media site and find plenty of memes targeted towards Black men but they aren't acting outraged over it. Go find someone who loves you instead of forcing people who you don't even defend to deal with your BS:dahell:

Good day lamb chop.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
You came out of the womb looking like JJ Evans
sadto.gif
now you have to be PC and pander to have any chance at a woman
sadto.gif
Its okay, you didn't choose the cards you were dealt :russ:

tumblr_mdxaafRMd31rttthv.gif

Feelings caught
dwadecrying.png

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not talking for all white guys in general just the ones who are interested in black girls.& If I was so called "low-tier," then they would just get at becky rather than flirting with me.

Yeah, all non-black races rate black girls similarly low and studies have echoed that sentiment for 100 years. Black men rate black women the highest of all races, obviously. Men hit on low tier women everyday and just because they do doesn't mean anything. It's like saying that b/c white people are sometimes nice to blacks, that means there's no racism and they love blacks the same as everyone else. The fact is they like blacks least and have always felt so. But it's nice to hear that your solution for c00ning is to c00n out more, rather than simply discourage c00ning and c00n less.

But y'all are....this is unique to y'all alone.Yes, other races suffer from colorism, however, as far as being as vocal & hateful black men take the cake.

Not at all. The Arabs make their women wear cloths on their heads, refuse to allow their women to work, force their women to have sex with them, etc. Also, you only think black men say shyt about black women because you frequent places like the Coli, which is full of dudes who care enough about black women to talk about them. Other groups, like cacs, don't care enough to talk about black women and when they do it's mostly racism. Black men don't degrade our women like non-black races do. It's just that you only hear black men and so you think black men are the only ones who talk. If one only listened to what you say and didn't know anything about the outside world, one would swear non-black races don't think less of yall and blacks in general.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
folks are really surprised at something stupid coming out the mouth of a man who calls himself "tank". :patrice: what were you expecting? :usure: