Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
folks are really surprised at something stupid coming out the mouth of a man who calls himself "tank". :patrice: what were you expecting? :usure:

We know a number of African American entertainers are morons. Why even worry bout this dude? I'm a dark skin dude and I go through struggles. Black women don't especially like me but I persist. In my parent's black country, most everyone is dark skin and there's no colorism problem. The reason all this shyt exists is b/c of the cac society's pernicious effect on blacks.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Pro-Black" Coli males trying very hard to make Black women feel bad about themselves. The usual, really :ehh:

It's just one or two scummy posters, some of whom are cacs (egobiggs) or light skins like Poitier. I wouldn't generalize black or coli males based on everything Poitier says, though sometimes he makes good points, especially about bed wenches. It's funny to hear a bed wench talk about self hate when they stan cacs, who are generational black oppressors and racist. Dark skin males and females suffer in white-controlled society. There is no white-controlled society where dark skins are not at the bottom. Most of the nikkas in jail are dark skin and that's no coincidence. But most black people live outside the USA and in their own countries dark skins are on top. Most of this shyt is just societal brainwashing. We should advocate pro-blackness and dark skin appreciation. Tank is a c00n that should be ignored. @GiGi is a worse c00n and should be ignored.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's interesting to see some posters dismiss good posters like @Poitier (who makes and posts pro-black threads all the time, both male and female oriented) for IR trolls like @GiGi whose posts are accurately summarized as delusional self-hating cac worship (proven by yours truly over and over again). Since the troll never posts in pro-black threads except to irrationally attack black men and push its agenda, it obtensibly has no interest or fealty to black issues. Everything, including feminism, is a vehicle to push its agenda regardless of the facts and reason against so (including pro-blackness).

With respects to feminism, GiGi NEVER posts in threads where the victim is a black woman and the perpetrator is a cac. The troll rarely even posts in feminist threads at all. So even the allusion the troll cares about females is mistaken GiGi's posting patterns are most similar to racist cacs so the troll is either a racist cac --or, I digress, a very confused bed wench. I think it's a cac.

Last edited:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
yadda yadda you are one of those emotional pandering fakkits with the intellect of a roach. who is your corny ass to miss when you aint about shyt?

So why did BW come in here playing victim knowing damn well most of you don't speak up for Black men (or Women) against Cac men, Cac women, wenches and c00ns.
Why u asking me to explain the actions of other women?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It's interesting to see some posters dismiss good posters like @Poitier (who makes and posts pro-black threads all the time, both male and female oriented) for IR trolls like @GiGi whose posts are accurately summarized as delusional self-hating cac worship (proven by yours truly over and over again). Since the troll never posts in pro-black threads except to irrationally attack black men and push its agenda, it obtensibly has no interest or fealty to black issues. Everything, including feminism, is a vehicle to push its agenda regardless of the facts and reason against so (including pro-blackness).

With respects to feminism, GiGi NEVER posts in threads where the victim is a black woman and the perpetrator is a cac. The troll rarely even posts in feminist threads at all. So even the allusion the troll cares about females is mistaken GiGi's posting patterns are most similar to racist cacs so the troll is either a racist cac --or, I digress, a very confused bed wench. I think it's a cac.

Thank you.

Why u asking me to explain the actions of other women?

You came in here taking up for the BW of the Coli, no?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Is this applied to light skinned men as well?

To some degree YES.

Also, as a side, If the majority of the world believed that you must eat your child to rid yourself of disease; would you do it too?

So why should you follow idiotic logic?

It's an uncomfortable reality. Most humans prefer lighter skinned mates. Don't worry about it to much though there is still someone for you.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
White supramacy did a number on us.

It did a number on Whites too. Most whites don't find Blacks all that attractive. Male or Female. Black Females fair slightly worse though.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1280x720-TtO.jpg

who that chick?

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Feminism caused the split. Many Black women separated themselves and many claim "Black men are the enemy." Black men are quite apathetic to it all, its Black women outraged that we don't alway defend them (when it isn't reciprocated from them).

This.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
I don't think it's really dark skinned women but dark skinned men who shame dark skinned women for being dark and praising lighter skinned women and non black women. Dark skinned men will make a joke or shyt on a dark skinned woman before anyone else. That is traumatic for many dark skinned women who may channel that hurt and pain towards the world. A man the same skin tone as you telling you that you are ugly and making you the butt of jokes is strange.

This is one of the most significant posts of the thread........................and it will be ignored. :sas2:

Carry on. :sas1:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Black Feminism caused the split. Many Black women separated themselves and many claim "Black men are the enemy." Black men are quite apathetic to it all, its Black women outraged that we don't alway defend them (when it isn't reciprocated from them).

Now you are just lying. Your credibility is irreparably damaged with that statement.