Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
typical pg county nikka:snoop: caping for liteskin broads hard

Daps
Ill take a stab at this. They are mad and jealous that lighter skinned women have it easier in life and do not need to use weave and wigs. :ohhh:
#feelsbadman :takedat:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I don't even know you ladies wasting your breath, anything that happens to black women on this website will always be our fault. Anything that happens to black men is a result of racism.
I'm right there with you. I don't post nearly as much as I use to and I ignore a lot of the posters that I think are complete imbeciles or hate mongers.
Well ya'll do have a point on some black men hypocrisy but black women is just as guilty to this as well.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Well ya'll do have a point on some black men hypocrisy but black women is just as guilty to this as well.
So should I have to suffer because of their hypocrisy? Let's be honest, you know as well as any other black man on this site that I ride for black man HARD. And I will never stop because of a few c00ns I see either on this site or in real life because I know there are black men out there who aren't like that and for once I would just like black men to go hard for black women on here the same way I go hard for them. That's all I'm asking for, is that too much?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So should I have to suffer because of their hypocrisy? Let's be honest, you know as well as any other black man on this site that I ride for black man HARD. And I will never stop because of a few c00ns I see either on this site or in real life because I know there are black men out there who aren't like that and for once I would just like black men to go hard for black women on here the same way I go hard for them. That's all I'm asking for, is that too much?
Nobody said you didn't go hard for black men:whoa:, and yes there are like two or three dudes in this thread showing their bias when comes to these types of situations.

But it is hard to get outrage over a washed up RnB singer who is clearly a c00n,:manny: now if it was Kanye West type of level celebrity, than you might see more nikkas going hard defending black women.

Also on the bolden part, we clearly went hard on defending black women in the Anthony Cumia and Jada incident.:childplease:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

So you acknowledge that the c00ns (and trolls) on this site are few, yet ignore the dudes who do go HARD for black women by insinuating their nonexistence? There are men throughout this very thread riding for black women

People need to realize that there's a good portion of this site whose lives are miserable, which is why they troll to get others upset. They spit ducktales to shield themselves from ridicule. I'd say 100% of the posters who down the opposite sex (specifically black) are just rejects lashing out.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
could have just been your hate of other races of men motivating you.

if you have similar examples when the people were same race, then you've made your point. but if the only time you guys stick up for bw is when the man is not black, then your point is invalid.
Okay, the Ray Rice incident, there clearly were nikkas against Ray Rice, hell @marcuz was one of the biggest critics.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
was this ray rice part 1, full of jokes, justifying abusing women and needing more evidence before blaming http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ray-rice-arrested-in-ac-for-beating-up-his-fiancé.191059/

or ray rice part 2: the video http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ray-rice-elevator-video-finally-released.247297/

:usure:
i'm sure there are better examples. i don't want to be right on this.:mjcry:

edit: can we avoid tagging marcuz in the future as a proactive way to decrease bw abuse
The part 2 you posted is criticizing the girl for staying with him and there were multiple threads made of the second video release.

The one I'm talking about had over 40 pages.

And the bolden part:dead:.