Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I don't think it's really dark skinned women but dark skinned men who shame dark skinned women for being dark and praising lighter skinned women and non black women. Dark skinned men will make a joke or shyt on a dark skinned woman before anyone else. That is traumatic for many dark skinned women who may channel that hurt and pain towards the world. A man the same skin tone as you telling you that you are ugly and making you the butt of jokes is strange.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
martin.jpg

cosbyshow_main_max.jpg

:mjpls: i can post pictures too.

edit: and argue that these shows combined have had a greater impact on society that any of those shows you posted combined.

1280x720-TtO.jpg

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
n
so this means that all black women love and want white men and hate black men? this clip from an unrecognizable show is supposed to hold more cultural relevance than a show that was GLOBALLY revered?

this thread started out as a question about tanks ignorant comment about black women, and somehow we end up talking about black women and their "lust" for white men. Victim blaming at its finest.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
n

so this means that all black women love and want white men and hate black men? this clip from an unrecognizable show is supposed to hold more cultural relevance than a show that was GLOBALLY revered?

this thread started out as a question about tanks ignorant comment about black women, and somehow we end up talking about black women and their "lust" for white men. Victim blaming at its finest.
103SH_scn7_0367.jpg

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't think it's really dark skinned women but dark skinned men who shame dark skinned women for being dark and praising lighter skinned women and non black women. Dark skinned men will make a joke or shyt on a dark skinned woman before anyone else. That is traumatic for many dark skinned women who may channel that hurt and pain towards the world. A man the same skin tone as you telling you that you are ugly and making you the butt of jokes is strange.
Typical "Its actually the males fault" response.