Tamir rice mom calls out tamika mallory and other activist for using families and riding they back

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This thread is humorous as are those tweets.

If this ain't a damned if you do or damned if you don't scenario.

Coli & Twitter, "raise awareness! :stopitslime:

Activist raises awareness

Coli & Twitter, "You're benefitting too much off of this!:sadbron:

We rode for Tamika Mallory last year when the media rode on her for supporting Farrakhan. Now the Coli done turned into NoName and Tamika Mallory is J Cole.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Nah Trae is authentic and isn't taking money from anyone fukk outta here with that bullshyt. The nerve of you nikkas to jump at the opportunity to tear anyone down when more than half of y'all don't do shyt for the movement and the rest of you are white. Y'all gotta stop thinking someone being popular or having a platform means they aren't authentic in what they are doing. But y'all love divisive as shyt. Anyway let me know when there are actual receipts pulled on Mallory.

These people aren't above critique. GTFOH with this childish shyt. This is thrown in our faces as "powerful" and if we're not dikkriding we're agents/co*ns.

You got nikkas shytting on King whenever his name is mentioned.

I gave Trae his props, but, it's about time people stop pretending celebrities constantly showing up in random cities when national media comes down is cool. "Black politics" has become a fukking joke.

I got no problem with him personally, but, he finds himself mixed in with a lot of these hustlas too much.

Anyway let me know when there are actual receipts pulled on Mallory.

:yeshrug: The fact you're posting this dense shyt shows it wouldn't matter.

Critique is "divisive" to you.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

:mjlol: She's another one;

"cishet" black men are trash :hula:RIP Tamir Rice

iu

That's why kills me about this shyt.

You can be a pro-black revolutionary on the same platform you shyt on black men.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
These people aren't above critique. GTFOH with this childish shyt. This is thrown in our faces as "powerful" and if we're not dikkriding we're agents/co*ns.

You got nikkas shytting on King whenever his name is mentioned.

I gave Trae his props, but, it's about time people stop pretending celebrities constantly showing up in random cities when national media comes down is cool. "Black politics" has become a fukking joke.

I got no problem with him personally, but, he finds himself mixed in with a lot of these hustlas too much.

:yeshrug: The fact you're posting this dense shyt shows it wouldn't matter.

Critique is "divisive" to you.

:mindblown: Who exactly do y'all want to fight for the people/cause? People with platforms are needed and without some of them these names would have already been forgotten. Y'all just hate when people become popular then all of a sudden they are capitalizing and need to be torn down. Y'all really bugging with this shyt, and the most recent tweets show this is really all about money and not actually about the fight. These parents could be doing the exact samething Tamika is doing. We didn't "hire" you, well no shyt, that's how grassroots leaders are found. The idea that a leader(s) has to be hired is asinine. And Trae is normally there before the national media is, y'all some HATERS, plain and simple.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:mindblown: Who exactly do y'all want to fight for the people/cause? People with platforms are needed and without some of them these names would have already been forgotten. Y'all just hate when people become popular then all of a sudden they are capitalizing and need to be torn down. Y'all really bugging with this shyt, and the most recent tweets show this is really all about money and not actually about the fight. These parents could be doing the exact samething Tamika is doing. We didn't "hire" you, well no shyt, that's how grassroots leaders are found. The idea that a leader(s) has to be hired is asinine. And Trae is normally there before the national media is, y'all some HATERS, plain and simple.
SHUT UP AGENT!

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
SHUT UP AGENT!
Nah you nikkas are the agents and don't even realize it. All y'all do is sit around and complain about shyt and try and tear down people that are actually active. fukk outta here with this shyt.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Critique and criticism is allowed.

Get your panties out of a bunch because people are brining up issues you don't feel comfortable acknowledging.

You think people should be able to become "popular" off the deaths of black boys and men? Fine. You think it's no big deal that some of these families are not being supported or outright ignored? Fine.

I'm going back and forth with you over this.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This thread is humorous as are those tweets.

If this ain't a damned if you do or damned if you don't scenario.

Coli & Twitter, "raise awareness! :stopitslime:

Activist raises awareness

Coli & Twitter, "You're benefitting too much off of this!:sadbron:

We rode for Tamika Mallory last year when the media rode on her for supporting Farrakhan. Now the Coli done turned into NoName and Tamika Mallory is J Cole.

You're being childish and dense, also, reducing people's critique is petty and baseless.

Again, if ya'll think people should be able to raise their profiles within the entertainment industry and become celebrities while the families of the victims suffer. Fine, say that.

But, take off your cape protecting your "Social Justice Heroes."

:yeshrug:
What do you think the civil rights movement was:patrice:? There was definitely marketing involved.

Most of our heroes died penniless or assassinated.

And the ones that survived ended up not really giving a fukk.

For example, Andrew Young speaking down on the Atlanta protest.

You're being dense comparing the two.

I don't agree with BLM,but the families are taking blood money from the police for killing their loved ones.

Because these same ambulance chasers are descending on these people in their time of grief with a bunch of media attention they ain't ready for.

Ya'll ready judging people in the hood dealing with a traumatic experience with "taking blood money"???

Lee Merritt's entire MO is to chase the bag and not go to trials. These people can't afford a lawyer to fight the city for justice.

Are you serious? These are human beings at the end of the day having to make decisions for the entire country to see.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: She's another one;

"cishet" black men are trash :hula:RIP Tamir Rice

iu

That's why kills me about this shyt.

You can be a pro-black revolutionary on the same platform you shyt on black men.

Glad that sista exposed that female clown. How you gonna call folks hustlers and crooks and you doing the same thing on the other side of the game. Punk ass mothafukka.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Or she’s the mother of a young black boy killed by Cleveland police and has watched a movement centered around the poor and disenfranchised black communities across the U.S. be co-opted and taken over by celebrity “activists” and grifters - even as the movement has reached the international stage for the second time in less than 5 years.

Are you in the streets doing anything of value, or are you just a loose-lipped Internet nikka?

Why is this so hard for black people to get?

:mindblown:

And what's funny, these people NEVER use this influence to hold power accountable?

We just had an election and every one was telling us to SHUT UP in terms of asking the Democratic nominee to do something about this communities.

We'll be back to square one next time a black man is murdered by the cops.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Critique and criticism is allowed.

Get your panties out of a bunch because people are brining up issues you don't feel comfortable acknowledging.

You think people should be able to become "popular" off the deaths of black boys and men? Fine. You think it's no big deal that some of these families are not being supported or outright ignored? Fine.

I'm going back and forth with you over this.

Critique and criticism with some basis is allowed. Critique and criticism of someone just because, is just hating. Y'all don't know these people, don't know where there heart is, and thus far you all are just assuming they are capitalizing off the deaths of others. What does an activist look like to y'all, popularity in itself shouldn't tarnish anyone, because anyone that hits the ground, leads, and knows how to relay the message is going to gain a following and thus end up with a platform. Again, y'all just hate popularity, its weird. No activist should be making money off the image of people that have been killed or the family names, I do not see that happening, if it is where are the examples? I don't even remember Tamika calling Tamir's name in the Grammy performance. I really don't understand how y'all expect this to work. I can't chant those that have been murdered by the police at a protest unless the families are going to be paid for it? I can't make a speech mentioning their names unless the family is paid for it? Should the families be solely responsible for making sure their love ones names aren't forgotten? We know they likely aren't capable of that, so please tell me how exactly y'all want this activism thing to work, without people with platforms.