Tamir rice mom calls out tamika mallory and other activist for using families and riding they back

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're being childish and dense, also, reducing people's critique is petty and baseless.

Again, if ya'll think people should be able to raise their profiles within the entertainment industry and become celebrities while the families of the victims suffer. Fine, say that.

But, take off your cape protecting your "Social Justice Heroes."

:yeshrug:

Most of our heroes died penniless or assassinated.

And the ones that survived ended up not really giving a fukk.

For example, Andrew Young speaking down on the Atlanta protest.

You're being dense comparing the two.

Because these same ambulance chasers are descending on these people in their time of grief with a bunch of media attention they ain't ready for.

Ya'll ready judging people in the hood dealing with a traumatic experience with "taking blood money"???

Lee Merritt's entire MO is to chase the bag and not go to trials. These people can't afford a lawyer to fight the city for justice.

Are you serious? These are human beings at the end of the day having to make decisions for the entire country to see.

The difference was back in the day civil rights leaders intentions were pure. And you knew this because if they were willing to be at the forefront,it meant they were willing to die. I'm not saying that marketing was bad,but they clearly strategized and campaigned to win peoples hearts and galvonize people based on emotion. BLM I would say is doing the same,but their intentions can be questioned because the stakes aren't what they were. And clearly alot of them are capitalizing greatly from what they are doing. Not that I think civil rights activist SHOULD die broke either.

And it is what it is,you may not like how "blood money" sounds,but that is the definition.

"money obtained at the cost of another's life. 2 : money paid (as by a killer or the killer's clan) to the family of a person who has been killed."

I'm not saying they should or shouldn't take it,I'm only saying is it not hypocritical ,since you made money from his death? Is the fact you are family make it moral? The fact is like you said,alot of these people didn't have money for good lawyers to get justice from the city. In how many of these cases do you think the families would have gotten money,if not for BLM and protestors causing disruption and bringing attention:jbhmm:? More importantly In how many cases would they have gotten any kind of justice at all?Cops would have been on the streets the next week after killing unarmed black men.

I have issues with BLM ideology,but people acting like they've done no good,and are only leeches is nonsense imo. Especially coming from families it just seems a little ungrateful.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ewiaxn7XMAMRuSI

:mjtf:

I liked Mysonne better when he was locked up and pretending to be relevant as a rapper.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Why is this so hard for black people to get?

:mindblown:

And what's funny, these people NEVER use this influence to hold power accountable?

We just had an election and every one was telling us to SHUT UP in terms of asking the Democratic nominee to do something about this communities.

We'll be back to square one next time a black man is murdered by the cops.
Everybody got friends in these thinktanks and bureaucracies/special interest groups/PACs. Everyone is grifting at this point.

a lot of people got an aspiring white person inside them. We think in English so :francis:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Black PHD twitter going in today

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I don’t know what the problem is with what Tamika Mallory is doing. I know hating niccas think that people like her should go get a job for some silly reason. As if it’s wrong for them to make a living off of the organizations they create.

It's not about them making a living as it is being "compromised"...

And I perfectly understand that you gotta maneuver strategically to get shyt done...

But when you are showing up on the grammys, you have been compromised...

The question is will the focus start turning to the problems we have in our communities in general that wont get the media attention or will it be the same song and dance?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
It's not about them making a living as it is being "compromised"...

And I perfectly understand that you gotta maneuver strategically to get shyt done...

But when you are showing up on the grammys, you have been compromised...

The question is will the focus start turning to the problems we have in our communities in general that wont get the media attention or will it be the same song and dance?

i mean didn’t Malcolm x go on damn near all the media outlets from his day doing interviews?

i can understand if we see a shift in what they have been doing or saying, but to this point we haven’t seen any of that.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don’t know what the problem is with what Tamika Mallory is doing. I know hating niccas think that people like her should go get a job for some silly reason. As if it’s wrong for them to make a living off of the organizations they create.
The issue is people like her show up where an established grassroots group has been doing the work and highjacks everything pushing the grassroots folk out of the work they been doing and start receiving donations and then skip town.
Show me any footage of BLM founders doing any real work?? Not the chapters but the 3 lesbian chicks from the national organization. These bytches got production deals with Netflix and seats on company boards but they never been in the field. Meanwhile the Ferguson OG activists, who BLM hijacked, got murdered and not a single suspect has been named plus no money out of the hundreds of millions of dollars that BLM received ever came that way.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
The issue is people like her show up where an established grassroots group has been doing the work and highjacks everything pushing the grassroots folk out of the work they been doing and start receiving donations and then skip town.
Show me any footage of BLM founders doing any real work?? Not the chapters but the 3 lesbian chicks from the national organization. These bytches got production deals with Netflix and seats on company boards but they never been in the field. Meanwhile the Ferguson OG activists, who BLM hijacked, got murdered and not a single suspect has been named plus no money out of the hundreds of millions of dollars that BLM received ever came that way.
Why are you talking to me about the Black Lives Matters organization. I’m talking About Tamika Mallory.